Saturday Mornng Hangover patrol

SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Who else is hurtin?

Comments

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,890 Posts
    You must be hurting more than me because it is Sunday now

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
    Who else is hurtin?

lol

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    DJ'd at the bhangra gig last night until like 3:30am with my man Gagan supplying a constant stream of Negra Modelo with lime to keep me going. Gave DigDug and his girl a shoutout during an ethnic panjabi remix of David Banner. Got to bed at 4:30am only to have wifey wake me up at 9am to hit the flea market, go on a 1 mile walk around a big duck pond, hit up the used DVD "spot," eat at Taco Bell, and go to the grocery store.

Bottled water, I salute you for allowing me to maintain my healthy and active lifestyle without the afflictions that plague my west coast counterparts. You are truly a miracle of god.

• The_Hook_UpThe_Hook_Up 8,182 Posts
    word. got home at 5AM....we had our memphis soul night last night, had over 300 people gettin down 'til 3AM to nothin but Memphis rekkids..it was, as the kids say, crunk..chaseone from memphix had a bottle of hennesy, and that with the dozen bottles of Pilsner Urquel and reefer, I was a little slow gettin goin today...but it was worth it!!!

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    You must be hurting more than me because it is Sunday now

oh yeah!

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    ethnic panjabi remix of David Banner

plaese to post/direct me towards this intriguing jam.

• asprinasprin 1,765 Posts
    Who else is hurtin?

How did I know this was coming...

• DjArcadianDjArcadian 3,630 Posts
    My friends wedding was Saturday. I wasn't hurting much but a girl friend I rolled to the party with was in pain all night long.

Red wine + white wine + champagne + cheap cheap cheap + drinking all night long =

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    i dont even remember how i got home last night and im throwing up water right now

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    i dont even remember how i got home last night and im throwing up water right now

Throwing up and typing at the same time =

• meshmesh 925 Posts

Throwing up and typing at the same time =

yeah, i thought shitting and puking at the same time was crazy, but typing while puking, truly

• meshmesh 925 Posts
    and by the way, i am far from hungover, i was the DD last night for a bachelorette party.

don't ever do that.

• DrWuDrWu 4,021 Posts
    Right after college I was a limo driver and drove many a bachelorette party. Can you say drunk chicks chasing young me(n) with dildos! Boing!