Soulseek Post

2»

Comments

• debardebar 215 Posts
    slsk name is debar, not sharing much right now, but i'm in the process of (alphabetically) ripping all 400 of my cds (mostly rap) to my laptop, but only on C's right now , so it'll be a while. and when i get my audio interface i'll be ripping vinyl too. and i'll probably share some stuff i've downloaded from elsewhere too.

*instant edit*

i forgot to say, my music is in ogg vorbis format, if you have winamp, i think that should play it fine, i don't know about other media players.

• deepbrntdeepbrnt 241 Posts
    Havent been on much lately but if I am the shit is 'cadillacanderson' and I have alot of hard to find and/or clowning videos and goodness>

• Ovulationist..........Soulseek newbie.

• akoako https://soundcloud.com/a-ko 3,413 Posts
    a-ko on soulseek

dont really have much up, had no files shared until today, put a bunch of random shit in a folder and shared it since i was sick of fuckers banning me for not sharing...

i might actually upload stuff i have recorded and soforth soon. organized, even.

• mordecaimordecai 2,204 Posts
    banning is weak.

Hi, my name is:
    mordymord

i have nothing you guys want. download my radio shows.

• autezautez 404 Posts
    phill most are you on soulseek? some guy is saying hes you on there

• Don't have that many raers (although some indierock raer), but I got a shitload of music. "Ginsburger" is my name and pm me on soulseek and i'll add any of you guys to my user list.

• andrewh

add me and ill add you.