Geto Boys - We Can't Be Stopped vinyl boot --- is this the worst cover redo ever?

mrboogieman88mrboogieman88 74 Posts
edited May 2014 in Strut Central
Boot

OG

This came into my local record shop and I couldn't believe how insanely bad the cover job is. It's kind of hilarious, but yet I almost feel bad that the Geto Boys are getting this treatment.

Comments

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    ha ha ha that is totally laughable actually....dare i even ask how the quality of the pressing is?

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Ha! That's pretty awesome.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    oh man, I laughed at this all day at work to myself, I literally chuckled my way through the day after I saw this for a second time, and kept coming back and looking at it, have you actually seen a high quality pic of this? its terrible, like junior high school Photoshop 5 type shit terrible.. there's is so much wrong with it I cant even point out one single thing, even the hospital hallway sucks, lol jesus...

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    I NEED THIS.

All Weekend At Bernie's 'n shit...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    Then there's this one, with the disembodied head dubbed in and his name spelled wrong...

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Face looked older 23 years ago.

b/w

I started small time, dope game, co-cane.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Call me dumb - sorry Im aint got much bootlegging experience - but why wouldnt they just get a high res scan of an OG cover and use that?

Either way that shit is funny

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    Is that Too Short's face over Willie D's face?

And while we're talking about Geto Boys- --does Grip It! On that Other Level exist on vinyl? A quick Popsike?Ebay search reveals there haven't been any recent auctions.

• asstroasstro 1,754 Posts
    JATX said:
    Is that Too Short's face over Willie D's face?

And while we're talking about Geto Boys- --does Grip It! On that Other Level exist on vinyl? A quick Popsike?Ebay search reveals there haven't been any recent auctions.

According to Discogs there is a 12" with some of the songs, but no official vinyl version of the complete record.

http://www.discogs.com/Ghetto-Boys-Grip-That-On-That-Other-Level-Club-Single/release/1931658

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    I never realized Canibus was in the Geto Boys