NYC Strutteur Meetup Week of June 14? b/w Blatant Couchsurf Request

soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
edited May 2014 in Strut Central
Hey everyone - I'm not making it to Montreal after all, but my NYC flight is already booked for the event shown below. I'll be there June 11-17 and it would be cool to hang with any Strutteurs alone or in packs. Is a meetup feasible/desirable?

And oh yeah, if anyone is willing to let me crash at their place, there's a guest list spot for this in it for you:

Holleur!

Comments

• soulmarcosasoulmarcosa 4,296 Posts
    Ok I got a place to stay but it would still be great to see some of you losers while I'm in NYC! I'll probably be spinning a few 45s w/ Finewine at Botanica on Wednesday, and am totally up to meet for lunch/dinner or touristy stuff during the day if anyone's game from June 11-16.

(thanks BigStacks for reaching out!)

• sabadabadasabadabada 5,966 Posts
    Two blocks from my pad, one of my longtime favorite bars from back when it was the knitting factory.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    In the olden days this thread would've been 5 pages long and would've resulted in an east coast wide SS meetup. Ah, the good ol' days...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Herm said:
    In the olden days this thread would've been 5 pages long and would've resulted in an east coast wide SS meetup. Ah, the good ol' days...

Hey Herm,

Don't despair, we're gonna make it happen, mane. I plan to come up next week and kick it with the homie SoulMarcosa. I always enjoy hearing the 'Strutters spin.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    I think a friend is having his last day of work party at botanic wednesday night so i'll be around.

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Herm said:

:dead:

• sticky_dojahsticky_dojah New York City. 2,136 Posts
    Will say Hi at Botanica...am out of town on june 14th...

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    RAJ said:
    Herm said:

:dead:

Hey Raj,

I tried to schedule another Soul Strut Spin Party for back in April. I didn't get a single response to my thread.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak