AINT NO SCHOOL TODAY

alexisalexis 7 Posts
edited June 2014 in Strut Central
Does anyone know this amazing Hip Hop/PArty song - chorus goes - How do you know? There aint no school Today.

I can post soundclips if no one knows. it mentioned ricky d. and i checked all of slick ricks stuff, and nothing... any one can help?

Comments

• i know this.

• yeah, i knew it was that

• thanks for sharing.

• alexisalexis 7 Posts
    do you really know or are you just saying so because im a first time poster asking for a song ID?

• strataspherestratasphere Blastin' the Nasty 1,035 Posts
    Alexis said:
    just saying so because im a first time poster asking for a song ID?

^This^ Welcome to Soulstrut. :hi:

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    I cant remember the songs name but I know the group.

L.O.N.S
    (Leaders of the No School)

No thanks needed ::

• Okem said:

thanks for posting! been looking for this for YEARS

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    That Ricky-Dee AINT Slick Rick/Ricky-D

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I was hoping this was some young person who had a day off school and happened on the Board.

bassie said:
    I was hoping this was some young person who had a day off school and happened on the Board.

I doubt its some grown-ass person asking for less than amazing Random Rap ID.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    bassie said:

this is what I thought too.

kinda bummed.

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    Could this be the reason the board has so few members anymore?

Y'all act like the old ladies at my grandma's church, who gossip and act very clan-ish, and then wonder why they haven't had any new members in years---just a bunch of old ladies having it their way (feel free to grab a location from that.)

OP, go post in Batman's floral print thread first---then maybe they'll help you out. Or you could give him some tips on proper brushes for minimal shedding from his cat.

• JATX said:

Y'all act like the old ladies at my grandma's church, who gossip and act very clan-ish, and then wonder why they haven't had any new members in years---just a bunch of old ladies having it their way (feel free to grab a location from that.)

OP, go post in Batman's floral print thread first---then maybe they'll help you out. Or you could give him some tips on proper brushes for minimal shedding from his cat.

thanks for the suggestion! will try this out! A+

• prof_rockwellprof_rockwell 2,867 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    yeah, i knew it was that

So what is the name of the group and the title of the song?

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    thanks for the suggestion! will try this out! A+

I hope the next thread deals with Hawaiian shirts with real coconut buttons, not that knock-off, plastic shit..

Hi

JATX said:

It never occurred to me that any of the drop-in name-that-tune people had any intention of becoming regular posters.

JATX said:

So any idea what the song could be?

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    OP, these are the cat-collecting, grumpy gate keepers of Soulstrut. They like their shirts floral and their cats combed.

wtf is OP?

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,889 Posts
    Original Poster

thank you!

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    JATX said:

So basically, Batmon killed Soultrust?

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    :five_pager:

both of you posted in the floral and cat threads so what was that again?

• JATXJATX 258 Posts
    bassie said:
    both of you posted in the floral and cat threads so what was that again?

I don't care for cats---I'm a dog man---so I wouldn't have posted in the cat thread.

I haven't worn a Hawaiian shirt since I took my second grade school picture (it was light blue with big, bright red parrots roosting about), so I wouldn't have contributed to that thread either.

yea, not you.

how posts that get more traffic than most others is considered breaking the board is a confusing concept