Might have what you want *** send YOUR WANT LIST

SeriousVinylSeriousVinyl 3 Posts
edited June 2014 in Strut Central
Before it goes in the trash *****WANT LISTS wanted

(I'm just a guy with internet that is helping an old man without it--i'm not the owner)

Richard is well over 80 and not doing great (lifelong smoker)... Act now or this stuff will end up in a trash pile someday as there are no heirs...the landlord won't care about collectors! Do the collecting world a favor, help Richard out and please forward this message to other collectors. Richard Gessner's Music Connection has previously only advertised in print. This is a virtually unexplored territory for 99% of the collecting world.

WANT LISTS: Richard has given me the opportunity to help him sell more, outside from his New Hampshire regulars... Please send me your want lists: 33, 45, or 78--be detailed or be general, and I'll do the research and get back to you with his regular in-store price, no internet markup... this is about selling, not getting greedy.
thanks
JOE at The Music Connection
MCAMTV@gmail.com

Comments

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    SeriousVinyl said:
    Before it goes in the trash *****WANT LISTS wanted

(I'm just a guy with internet that is helping an old man without it--i'm not the owner)

Richard is well over 80 and not doing great (lifelong smoker)... Act now or this stuff will end up in a trash pile someday as there are no heirs...the landlord won't care about collectors! Do the collecting world a favor, help Richard out and please forward this message to other collectors. Richard Gessner's Music Connection has previously only advertised in print. This is a virtually unexplored territory for 99% of the collecting world.

WANT LISTS: Richard has given me the opportunity to help him sell more, outside from his New Hampshire regulars... Please send me your want lists: 33, 45, or 78--be detailed or be general, and I'll do the research and get back to you with his regular in-store price, no internet markup... this is about selling, not getting greedy.
    thanks
    JOE at The Music Connection
    MCAMTV@gmail.com

Your spam game is lousy. I suggest studying how the French pimp their 80s funk revival albums. Now that's spam.

• I'll admit to the spam, but the content and the intentions are real.

JOE

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    No offense but this is not a good strategy.

Based on that video I'd say that the chances that he has anything on anybody's 'want list' are about zero. If he really needs to raise money he should call a nearby store and sell his stock and fixtures etc. to them. Anything else would probably be a huge waste of time and result in less return.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    I will provide top dollar for any and all Firestone Christmas albums that are contained in his colletron...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    B-Boys - Girls Part 2 - Yellow or Red Vinyl

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    haha
    let teh clon begin

i'll take 8 endless flights

6 quarts of ass peanut juice spray

3 bean dip

7 assbrun of impacted moder booger hair

gimme a bottle of anything and a glazed doughnut................TO GO!

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    kala said:
    6 quarts of ass peanut juice spray

:killin_it:

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Don't let these guys fool you with their negativity, your man Rich is sitting on a goldmine. How much for the collection of "unissued sixties garage acetates" that are shown at 1:20 to 1:35?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    By unissued he means repressed. By acetates he means inprint.

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Wait for them to be placed into the trash

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    More posts like this plaese.

:nostalgia:

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    RAJ said:
    More posts like this plaese.

:nostalgia:

My man LeToupt has asked for a list of the breakbeat raer. He pays top dollar.

• SeriousVinyl said:
    Before it goes in the trash

That's where it belongs.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    c'mon guys, besides all the raers the store has to offer, you could also visit scenic Manchester, New Hampshire:

one of the buildings has a helipad!

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    "Do the collecting world a favor"