Why Is This Night Different From All Other Nights?

LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
edited April 2014 in Strut Central
?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Blood Moon

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I used Walkerswood marinade instead of the paste for the first time. And last.

I actually took the seat offered to me on the bus: heels + heavy groceries + awkward umbrella + bottle of wine weighing down my purse related.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    A lunar eclipse occurs when the sun, moon, and Earth align so that Earth's shadow falls across the moon's surface. Monday night's lunar eclipse is a total eclipse, which means Earth's shadow will cover the moon completely.

The moon won't be blacked out by our planet's shadow. Instead, it will take on a reddish hue -- anywhere from a bright copper to the brownish red of dried blood.

But, assuming you are referring to this event, it is not different from ALL other nights. I guess what makes it different from ALL other nights is that (at the moment that you decided to do so) you were prompted to create this particular thread on this particular site with the above particular wording, someone else farted, another person died at a particular moment....in other words, wtf are you referring to?

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    All you all sound goy.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    All you all sound goy.

Well...if logic doesn't persuade you, then you certainly DON'T sound very Jewish, bro...

b/w

Eat more gefilte, bubbeleh....

bassie said:

I actually took the seat offered to me on the bus: heels + heavy groceries + awkward umbrella + bottle of wine weighing down my purse related.

i always add extra thyme and scotch bonnets to Walkerswood marinade.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    ?

I set my alarm for midnight. When it went off I put on sweatpants and a coat and went outside. I saw the moon as I've never seen it. I stared at it for a minute, and then went back inside.

Someday, when my kids are old enough, I will wake them up and show them a blood moon.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

That's what I'm talking about.

:crazy: Hebrew National, hold the bun.

:freeway:

:goat: or lamb shank. :necessary: .

:holygrail:

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    batmon said:
    bassie said:

Yea, and I had both here. Maybe a bit of soy, too. I have a whole bottle of the stuff now to figure it out : /

The paste is just more potent.

bassie said:
    batmon said:
    bassie said:

Yea, and I had both here. Maybe a bit of soy, too. I have a whole bottle of the stuff now to figure it out : /

The paste is just more potent.

I keeps both....it depends on what I'm trying to infuse.

You can just add any liquid(citrus,water, juices, etc) to the paste to make the marinade.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Speaking of a Blood moon...

Silly but it made me giggle