Is hemold really a moderator?

2»

Comments

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    hemold

I don't know why but every time I look at this thread and I his name spelled like this I laugh hysterically. it's really got me. Sorry, guy. Carry on.

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

faux rillz and billy corgan: seperated at birth.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Boston Legal

BAN

You hating on Danny Crane? You must have mad cow or something.....

Actually got to admit the last series got a bit too up its own ass for my liking, but I give them props for keeping it different.

• hemolhemol 2,578 Posts
    bump again for poor pitiful people spewing negativity.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    There's a music forum?

• faux_rillz said:
    for the Music forum

What qualifies Hemol to moderate Music, aside from being the president of the Kid Cudi fanclub?

He is a rapper; the rest of us are just rap bystanders.

He's more than that. He used to be part of a secret illuminati group that was single-handedly responsible for launching the career of Kitty Pryde.

Ask Hemol himself, this secret group was uncovered last summer by the French blogger PureBakingSoda. Read more about it here: http://www.dasswassup.com/musics/buzz-aap-rocky-purebakingsoda/

• Da Vinylmentalist said:
    faux_rillz said:
    for the Music forum

What qualifies Hemol to moderate Music, aside from being the president of the Kid Cudi fanclub?

He's more than that. He used to be part of a secret illuminati group that was single-handedly responsible for launching the career of Kitty Pryde.

Well there's a plan for world domination if I ever saw one...

b/w

How does a group do something "single-handedly"?

• Horseleech said:
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    faux_rillz said:
    for the Music forum

Well there's a plan for world domination if I ever saw one...

b/w

How does a group do something "single-handedly"?

Because they are THE HIDDEN HAND!

LOL

• Basically they decide what gets popular on the tumblrs and blogs like Noisey. They are also behind the rise of cloud rap producers, ASAP Rocky affiliates (Yamborghini Records) and many Chicago trap rappers.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    LaserWolf said:
    There's a music forum?