George Zimmerman in the ring

FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
edited February 2014 in Strut Central
Zimmerman now says he only wants to fight Kanye. Can't imagine why he doesn't want to go a couple of rounds with DMX.

http://www.nme.com/news/various-artists/75257#ygi0bzj1JZTTmyp7.99

From NME:
Rappers The Game and DMX have both offered to fight George Zimmerman, the man acquitted of murdering Florida teenager Trayvon Martin in July 2013, in an upcoming charity boxing match.

Zimmerman has signed a contract to take part in a fight on March 1. An opponent has yet to be confirmed and promoter Damon Feldman is currently in the process of securing a second fighter for the contest. The Game, who is 6'5" tall and got a tattoo in tribute to Martin following Zimmerman's acquittal last year, has subsequently put himself forward for the challenge.

"I would not be boxing for me," The Game told TMZ. "I'd be boxing for the legacy of Trayvon Martin and for his family. I would box him to knock him out. I would definitely take pleasure in it. It's legal, and I want to show him you can solve your disputes without a weapon."

Meanwhile, DMX has also put himself forward for the match-up and also told TMZ he would fight for, "every black person who has been done wrong in the system". Echoing The Game's sentiments, he continued: "I am going to beat the living fuck out him. I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I fuck him right up. Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my dick out and piss on him, right in his muthafuckin face."

Speaking to AllHipHop, Feldman backed The Game as being the ideal opponent for Zimmerman's fight. "[George Zimmerman] is open to any challengers that make sense," said the promoter, "but he is training hard and he said '(The) Game is the perfect opponent.'"

Comments

• GibboGibbo 124 Posts
    Part of me wants to see it become a wrestling tag team match with The Game and DMX vs. Zimmerman and (insert appropriate name here). If it comes together (I doubt Zimmerman will have the guts and will back out last minute) then this may be the only chance of a bit of justice the world will ever see (and I abhor violence by the way but this guy deserves anything coming his way).

• white_teawhite_tea 3,262 Posts
    Why THE FUCK is anyone giving this guy publicity? Let him paint his pictures in obscurity but please don't make him any more of a "celebrity" than he already is. Attaching his name to someone like Kanye, however you feel about his own ego, only increases Zimmerman's sad cache is our culture.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    white_tea said:
    Why THE FUCK is anyone giving this guy publicity? Let him paint his pictures in obscurity but please don't make him any more of a "celebrity" than he already is. Attaching his name to someone like Kanye, however you feel about his own ego, only increases Zimmerman's sad cache is our culture.

Exactly. The dude who is giving Zimmerman the publicity is a complete scum bag whose mother should have swallowed him. Do a bit of reading on the 'promoter' and you'll see what I mean.

No worries though...none of this will actually happen. We all know Georgie boy can't use his hands for shit...dude couldn't even box with a kid much less an adult.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    good to hear him giving back and donating the money to charity

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Boxing? More like put him in a life or death (but let's be honest up front, just death) obstacle course ala Arnold in Running Man.

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    I work with a guy named George Zimmerman.

He's had to endure a shitload of crap the last few years.

The sooner this dude goes away the better for everyone.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey,

Is there somewhere opponents can sign up? I'd whoop his ass for free on principle.

Peace (maybe not given this message),

Big Stacks (The Punisher) from Kakalak

• It's a fucked up world when this cunt is now classed as a 'celebrity'.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    These boxing matches are less about "celebrity" and more about someone that made headlines and now people want to beat them up. It's total nonsense and the charity part is a joke.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    What bullshit. Who would want to give a shit about this? What sort of a charity would accept this cretins money anyway. Dude needs to go away or get gone away and real quick.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Jesus...I still think/hope this isn't going to happen but it looks more possible every day.

DMX vs George Zimmerman? http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbiz/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match/

We are a dumb ass society of people if this actually happens.

• JectWon said:
    Jesus...I still think/hope this isn't going to happen but it looks more possible every day.

DMX vs George Zimmerman? http://www.cnn.com/2014/02/05/showbiz/zimmerman-dmx-boxing-match/

We are a dumb ass society of people if this actually happens.

We're a dumbass sort of society.

http://politicalblindspot.com/murder-not-an-overdose/

Alfred Wright was a 28-year-old physical therapist, father, and husband. His wife describes him as ???a man of faith.??? He was on his to way work when his pickup truck broke down in Sabine County, Texas. He was found mutilated 18 days later, with his throat slashed, and ears missing. Police have ruled his death to have been from ???drug overdose.??? Now, the Department of Justice is getting involved to investigate this as a possible hate crime.

• kalakala 3,359 Posts
    i have worked with earl on several occasions
    he is not the dude you would want to fuck with anywhere,anytime since he is basically plum assout crazy
    he has a lot of fighting experience and a lot of hate in his heart
    i would put a lot of money on d for the easy win

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    soulfool said:
    It's a fucked up world when this cunt is now classed as a 'celebrity'.

And the unanswered murder of a teenager is being pimped out as a spectacle cheaper than the WWE. I hope by some strange mercy, Trayvon Martin's parents, family and friends have had no access to tv or the internet or a tabloid paper and won't for the next month.

• bassie said:
    soulfool said:
    It's a fucked up world when this cunt is now classed as a 'celebrity'.

And the unanswered murder of a teenager is being pimped out as a spectacle cheaper than the WWE. I hope by some strange mercy, Trayvon Martin's parents, family and friends have had no access to tv or the internet or a tabloid paper and won't for the next month.

I hope some kind of backlash ensures this shit does not even happen.

So disgraceful. This dude never needs to be seen again except in our collective fucking rear view...

• walter_chron said:
    I hope some kind of backlash ensures this shit does not even happen.

I hope it fails financially but I'd be lying if I pretended I don't hope Zimmerman takes a classic beating.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Flomotion said:
    "I am going to beat the living fuck out him. I am breaking every rule in boxing to make sure I fuck him right up. Once I am done with him, I am going to whip my dick out and piss on him, right in his muthafuckin face."
    "

I actually heartily endorse this product and/or event.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Horrible on many levels, but if this happens...............