Tha Sneaker/Kick/Grown-Man-Shoe-Way Thread Part n

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    for real tho? like.... you're lining up for them?

Credit card.

These arent joints youll see 200 cats outside of Footlocker for.

McEnroe's are niche bangers.

• i cant help but sense a huge amount of shade towards the roshe, but if you ask me they're a really good blank canvas to start off with. they lend themselves to creative customization more than almost any other body style going and definitely the only shoe where i constantly feel like i dont have enough of them

i would fucks with any of these:

PAGING H.E.R.M.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    batmon said:

Coppin' on Monday

Those are amazing.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    batmon said:

Coppin' on Monday

TUESDAY:

GIANT STEPS ARE WHAT YOU TAKE...

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    I WOULD BE CHUCKLING TO MYSELF AND POSTING THAT MY-LITTLE-PONY-DUDE FOR WEDNESDAY BUT YO I STILL NEEDS A BAT TO HOOK MAN UP WITH A SKYSCRAPER BIKE-RACE T, YO.

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    That flashy Superbowl trainer caught my eye as well. I'm not fronting on the Roshe Runs as a shoe. I just don't like the clones that wear them I suppose.

Been eyeing these for a minute...pretty basic colorways so i could wear 'em more often than twice a year.

Had the Acorn Air Force Samples in college, so like these as well.

Wore 'em in my youth related....need

Liked 'em when they first dropped, and totally slept on 'em.......Now I must pay with a significant mark-up.

The Elite 9 Kobes are interesting and well-designed. Bet it's gonna be like $225....or some shit retail.

Don't know whether these are hot-to-def or look like bird shit all over.

• yuichi said:
    Don't know whether these are hot-to-def or look like bird shit all over.

KA-KAWWW

the new lebrons are wack

jimster...pm me yo address...ill hit you off or do wanna wait until this june for the new steez?

• batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    Man, Nike's been whoring the shit out of those Roshe Runs....I bet they are real comfortable, but they feel flimsy as hell. Bet it took like $4 to make...

The woven steez had infiltrated ya boys shoe. FlyKnit.

flyKnit chukkas

today was spent researching shoes. not wasted.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    First/Last pair of boots I will ever buy:

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    wanted to get both but only got the red

facesd said:

Not a boots guy at all. What are those? They look nice.

• facesdfacesd 236 Posts
    yuichi said:
    facesd said:

Not a boots guy at all. What are those? They look nice.

Yuichi,

I am not a boot guy at all either....thus the first/last pair. But I figured every G.A.M (Grown-Ass Man) should have one pair. These are the limited Viberg/3Sixteen combo that came out a few months back. Check the Viberg site for something similar and possibly prepare yourself for sticker-shock.

yuichi said:
    Not a boots guy at all.

Danner....Get Yo Game Up

batmon said:
    yuichi said:
    Not a boots guy at all.

Danner....Get Yo Game Up

cool. I was expecting like $600....This the type of joint you would need tight jeans for? Folded cuff with a chain hanging out your pocket, and a red/black plaid shirt? LA cats have zero originality.

• bought a pair of Catepillar Men's workboots on a whim since they were so cheap I had to buy a second pair cause they feel really comfortable after you wear them in.

• [/end repeat post]

• billbradleybillbradley You want BBQ sauce? Get the fuck out of my house. 2,885 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    i cant help but sense a huge amount of shade towards the roshe, but if you ask me they're a really good blank canvas to start off with. they lend themselves to creative customization more than almost any other body style going and definitely the only shoe where i constantly feel like i dont have enough of them

I didn't like them at first but the Roshe Run Winter Sneakerboot has grown on me.

http://www.nicekicks.com/2013/11/14/nike-roshe-run-sneakerboot-blackdark-loden-mineral-teal/

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Yes please.

• i tried to pluck the image files so i wouldn't have to post the click-fodder format, but got lazy half way through.

Jeff Staple's 20 Worst Sneakers of 2013

vintageinfants said:
    i tried to pluck the image files so i wouldn't have to post the click-fodder format, but got lazy half way through.

Jeff Staple's 20 Worst Sneakers of 2013

It's my fault I check Sneakernews.com every day, but the number of hybrids going on with Nike truly is disgusting....This takes the cake out of that line-up there.

Has more of a modern art aesthetic. I like it, but who's really payiing $225+ tax on sneakers every week...

• i'm tryna buy some shoes, not collect pokemons.

• "Nike Lunar Terra Arktos ???Sochi??? Boots"
    LOL

edit: on second thought i might fuck with the ones on the right.

vintageinfants said:

"Nike Lunar Terra Arktos ???Sochi??? Boots"
    LOL

edit: on second thought i might fuck with the ones on the right.

The "sock" on the left is the removable interior that u can rock around the house.

I had my eyes on the Silver SuperBowl versions. Shit ran out fast online.

yuichi said:

Has more of a modern art aesthetic. I like it, but who's really payiing $225+ tax on sneakers every week...

I fux w/ these Kobes but i prefer the white ones which will drop later. $225 is way too much.

The 9's have grown on me as well, but I ain't budging with the $500 reseller prices for the Masterpieces.....

They'll probably look like ski boots on a 5'8" dude as well.