7 Days of Funk (Snoop/DamFunk)

batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
edited January 2014 in Strut Central

Ive been anticipating this project but what I've been hearing isn't mind blown'.

hmmmm....Imma cop eventually.

Comments

• grew on me.

(ll)

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    Ill sit with it.

• the_dLthe_dL 1,531 Posts
    yes, have been looking for this locally, cant wait to cop, such a great pairing!

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    "Do my thang" is the best track on the LP in my opinion.

• p_gunnp_gunn 2,284 Posts
    thx for the clips... i was in rock n soul and wanted to give the 2 x LP a preview listen but some guy was monopolizing the one turntable needle dropping such unknown gems as juicy and real love...

:hated_it:

i feel like this one of those things i will buy, and then hardly ever listen to...

• m_dejeanm_dejean Quadratisch. Praktisch. Gut. 2,946 Posts
    I'm feeling it. Been listening to it a lot for the last two weeks or so. The Steve Arrington track is slowly becoming my favorite. Gonna check out that collab from last year, never got around to that.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    I was already down, but at 1st listen I wasn't 100% sure. By the 2nd listen... bonkers. I ride with that in my car to work on the reg now.

• dammsdamms 704 Posts
    phatmoneysack said:
    same here

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    that steve arrington collabo was such a disappointment to me. i had high hopes for that record. dam funk was on fire tho.

damms said:
    phatmoneysack said:
    same here

But the track is from the last Dam Funk album. Its nice to hear somebody over it but its a recycle.

I copped the Steve Arrington Dub Album - Higher. I couldnt get with his old man vocals. It just didnt work for me.

phatmoneysack said:

yep