Faux-Rillz

2»

Comments

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Faux was the vinegar for the baking Soda, he could leave the place frothing like no other. But dude came off like a caricature of a caricature of a caricature

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    I am currently 33 years old and in 5 months I will be turning 34. For awhile I have been ignoring the fact that I am in my thirties, but I can no longer ignore the truth in front of me. I am afraid of a previous poster that shook little dudes. Coming out my face about a dude that was too abrasive for my sensitive demeanor has it's ups and downs so far, but for the most part it makes me out to look soft & cowardly to criticize someone who hasn't posted here in years.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Good records a couple of times. Will trade again. A++++

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    batmon said:
    I am currently 33 years old and in 5 months I will be turning 34. For awhile I have been ignoring the fact that I am in my thirties, but I can no longer ignore the truth in front of me. I am afraid of a previous poster that shook little dudes. Coming out my face about a dude that was too abrasive for my sensitive demeanor has it's ups and downs so far, but for the most part it makes me out to look soft & cowardly to criticize someone who hasn't posted here in years.

Lol! Not even fazed Batmon so quit with the bullshit. I get it though...you must be the new Faux_Rillz since the old one left. If that is your duty on this board then cool, I get it.

I am just pointing out that some people liked him and some people didn't. If you are going to come at me then maybe you should go at the others who agreed that he was a dick.

Also I notice a lot of you commenters have been on this board for years. But I have not seen one frequent commenter from the last three years. Why is that?

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    gomez80 said:
    batmon said:

Lol! Not even fazed Batmon so quit with the bullshit. I get it though...you must be the new Faux_Rillz since the old one left. If that is your duty on this board then cool, I get it.

I am just pointing out that some people liked him and some people didn't. If you are going to come at me then maybe you should go at the others who agreed that he was a dick.

Also I notice a lot of you commenters have been on this board for years. But I have not seen one frequent commenter from the last three years. Why is that?

I really wish u would focus your energy on contributing to music convo. Refocus your enthusiasm on that and not on personalities.
    Do u really come here to complain about a poster or your fear of getting old?
    In the end wouldnt you want to say u contributed to a site about music and come away with some cool convo/info or just play the defensive reactionary poster?

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    gomez80 said:

Gee, I can't imagine.

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Ok

• DanteDante 371 Posts
    i find him hilarious, at least in that 'other forum'.

• BAN

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Admins please delete my account. I'm out!

Peace strutters!

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts

I really wish u would focus your energy on contributing to music convo. Refocus your enthusiasm on that and not on personalities.
    Do u really come here to complain about a poster or your fear of getting old?
    In the end wouldnt you want to say u contributed to a site about music and come away with some cool convo/info or just play the defensive reactionary poster?

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    gomez80 said:

Peace strutters!

Great. Another quality poster is gone.

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    Herm said:
    DocMcCoy said:
    bassie said:
    Yup, your assessment is not correct.

Maybe to his friends it's not, but to a lot of us, it is.

Well, I've never met the guy in my life, so I'd hardly call him a friend. And I'm not going to presume I can speak for anyone but myself. But whatever your feelings concerning his contribution to the character of this place, I would certainly take issue with the idea that there's been a qualitative improvement since he decided to start drinking at another bar, and that goes for a number of other former posters too. It's a lot quieter and perhaps a little less fractious - although that fractiousness often led to some memorable moments and some enlightening exchanges, imo - but my feeling is it's become a little duller, too.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    and yet the softest moment on this thread was two grown men talking about Harry Potter stamps.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    and yet the softest moment on this thread was two grown men talking about Harry Potter stamps.

I ain't never scared. Nor do I give a youknowwhat.

• parallax said:
    gomez80 said:

Peace strutters!

You fuskin lames ruined soulstrut. Please go away too, thanks.

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    I miss the grit and wit that went with certain posters but I don't miss the little sectarian wars and weird cargo cults that built up around some of them.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    pimlicosquirrel said:

Well...at least we can't say that nothing came out of this god awful thread because that gif is amazing.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Flomotion said:
    weird cargo cults.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts

It was Faux's snarky wit that inspired me to start posting here in the first place. Dude was genuinely funny.

swissbeatz said:
    parallax said:
    gomez80 said:

Peace strutters!

You fuskin lames ruined soulstrut. Please go away too, thanks.

Well, no more gomez80. Thank god we have SWISSBEATZ still posting. He's a legend here.

• this thread is an utter fucking embarrassment to this site. can a mod lock this shit up or delete it?

crabmongerfunk said:
    this thread is an utter fucking embarrassment to this site. can a mod lock this shit up or delete it?

+1

• parallax said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    this thread is an utter fucking embarrassment to this site. can a mod lock this shit up or delete it?

+1

X1,000

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts
    I assume he found more stimulating reading material.

• ScottScott 420 Posts
    He taught me the importance of a high-end plastic bag dispenser.

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/19509/#290256

My life has been immensely improved ever since.

• BreezBreez 1,706 Posts
    I too was wondering where Faux has been. For all you "newer" strutters that are wondering, yes he was a bit of a dick but that's what was so great about him. Dudes like him, Batmon and others on here are the ones that made the strut worth checking out when I was a newbie. It seems like those days are long gone. Where's the drama and all the "Comedy Gold" that was on here daily? But it looks like Gomez80 got his feelings hurt in this thread so at least we're heading in the right direction. My fingers are crossed!!

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    Breez said:
    I too was wondering where Faux has been. For all you "newer" strutters that are wondering, yes he was a bit of a dick but that's what was so great about him. Dudes like him, Batmon and others on here are the ones that made the strut worth checking out when I was a newbie. It seems like those days are long gone. Where's the drama and all the "Comedy Gold" that was on here daily? But it looks like Gomez80 got his feelings hurt in this thread so at least we're heading in the right direction. My fingers are crossed!!

Nah, feelings weren't hurt.