What's poppin in Seattle?

2»

Comments

• EIGHTYEIGHTY 224 Posts
    rain103 said:
    gomez80 said:
    I was planning on going up to Seattle for a day in March. I asked around about places to hit up and my coworkers mentioned a burger place called Dicks.

Anyone on here been there before?

http://www.ddir.com/

Does he even stay in Seattle anymore since he blew up?

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Macklebore recently bought a big house on Capitol Hill.

Weed delivery-r: it's like they're watching me.

I don't wait in lines for food.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    What I wouldn't give to reside in a place that RAINS! I love rain. Welcome to the quasi-legal weed club, by the way. Hope you guys will have the somewhat apathetic law enforcement that we kind of do here down south, eventually.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Yeah I recently read he bought a million dollar home in the area where that photo was taken (Capitol Hill).

• chasechase 767 Posts
    Duke, thanks for the cookie offer, I was not sure if it was serious, but your kinda far from me and I have no car. Also, I am at a work thing, so it may be a bad look. But I appericate it either way...

So far I have been trapped in the downtown area for food, basically were I can walk to, I tried to hit Singles Gping Steady but it was closed by the time I made it over there, I figured there wouldn't be much to come up on in the city anyway.

I am out tomorrow, thanks for all the advice... even if I didn't use much of it. You guys are swell.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Electrode said:
    What I wouldn't give to reside in a place that RAINS! I love rain. Welcome to the quasi-legal weed club, by the way. Hope you guys will have the somewhat apathetic law enforcement that we kind of do here down south, eventually.

Ain't no quasi about it! We have legal recreational cannabis.