Soulstrut Conclave: Summer 2014 in NYC

13»

Comments

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    yeah, that record and jam idea may not have been too well thought out...how does late june/early july work for people? in other words the weekends of june 27, 2014, july 4, 2014 or july 11, 2013. any objection to these dates? if not, maybe we can put them up as a poll and people who would like to attend can vote..

July 4 is kind of a holiday in teh Stateses. But I'm down for whenever. We are talking about having this thing in NYC, right?

• DB_Cooper said:
    crabmongerfunk said:
    yeah, that record and jam idea may not have been too well thought out...how does late june/early july work for people? in other words the weekends of june 27, 2014, july 4, 2014 or july 11, 2013. any objection to these dates? if not, maybe we can put them up as a poll and people who would like to attend can vote..

July 4 is kind of a holiday in teh Stateses. But I'm down for whenever. We are talking about having this thing in NYC, right?

if it's even a reasonably doable move for me i'll make definite strides to make sure i get there for a NY meet-up.

and if i can cross a border and cart my ass the whole way there i should hope some of you pricks can walk down the block.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    vintageinfants said:

and if i can cross a border and cart my ass the whole way there i should hope some of you pricks can walk down the block.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    The June dates are better for me, but I can do either.

• not sure why people are poo-pooing having records being played. It worked well enough in the past.

http://www.soulstrut.com/index.php/forums/viewthread/16787/#252491

• I'll likely be spinning at Dig Deeper NYC in May so if the SS thing doesn't happen on that week/weekend, I'll holler at any NYC strutteurs individually

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    batmon said:
    "I found Cymande at Ray Charles third wife's house......Taylor dont touch that!!!!"

AHHHHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

If the timing works out, I would definitely be down. Would definitely leave the wife and kid at home so as not to expose them to the freaks that you all are.