What is your favorite brand of urinal?

GaryGary 3,982 Posts
edited December 2013 in Strut Central
American Standard seems like the obvious choice, but every once in a while a nice Toto or Kohler will make me second guess myself.

And every once in a while I'll run into an old school Halsey and reminisce about the good old days.

Comments

• Is this a precursor to 2014 threads?

• don't know the brand but favorite is the urinal that runs all the way down with a hole in the ground.

one less problem to worry about in my life.

• BallzDeep said:
    Is this a precursor to 2014 threads?

It's a throwback to '05 threads. You know everybody's talkin' 'bout the good ol' days, right?

• Nothing like a good Sloan IMHO

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Never mind urinals, I pissed up a tree at 11pm last night after a turps session with the boy Junior, and it felt fantastic on many levels.

Putting nitrogen, phosphorus, urea in the soil. Think of the flora. Chemicals, nahmsayin.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,085 Posts
    Hobart is that real shit. That's before they made kitchenware. I'm seeing more waterless/odorless ones at restaurants lately.

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    skel said:
    I pissed up a tree

ROOKIE MISTAKE, BRUH. ALWAY PISS DOWN SO IT DOESN"T SPLASHBACK ONTO YOUR MIDRIFF.

Saucy Tweenbal said:
    Nothing like a good Sloan IMHO

I was just cold kicking it into a Sloan a minute ago and I was all "COME ALONG WAY FROM FERRIS BUELLER, HUH? HAHAHAHA!" It didn't say anything back, but neither would I someone had just verbally bodied me like that.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Guy I know bought an old church here in town.
    One bathroom has one of these. You have to be turned slightly toward the person using the other side.

When I was but a young buck, Fenway Park had troughs like these, except immeasurably filthier, surrounded by a mob of drunk, smoking men. It was a simpler time then.

• I can confirm as of 2013 playoffs those troughs still exist at the Oakland Coliseum

• Herm said:
    You know everybody's talkin' 'bout the good ol' days, right?

good ol' days, good ol' dayzzzz

yeah, let's talk about them shits

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    When I was but a young buck, Fenway Park had troughs like these, except immeasurably filthier, surrounded by a mob of drunk, smoking men. It was a simpler time then.

Oh man, the piss trough. The only way to make it worse is to make it circular!

• I really like those newer water-less urinals. There is a bar right by my house that has them. The bar is really a huge piece of shit full of ugly ladies and alcoholics but they have the best urinals and they always put ice in the urinals. I might end up drinking cheap beer with the most depressing assortment of characters one could imagine but when I get to laser melt that ice with my piss stream, I'll think to myself "this is why you're here".

• Candlestick, at least as of a few years ago, had a trough.

How many of you nasty fools are the piss and no hand wash type? Putting your little dick particles all over the world.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    We have a Prison Toilet Seat here at the Center.
    some stainless steel joint. Its cool.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Dude, my dick is the cleanest part of my body,
    I scrub that thing thoroughly every fucking morning

::

• Controller_7 said:
    How many of you nasty fools are the piss and no hand wash type? Putting your little dick particles all over the world.

I would wager that in at least 95% of the public restrooms, you make your hands dirtier by washing them than by zipping up and walking out. Unless your hands were filthy to begin with or you pissed all over them, that is.

My MO is to never touch anything if it can be avoided.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Grandfather said:
    when I get to laser melt that ice with my piss stream, I'll think to myself "this is why you're here".

Ha! Reminds me of a hilarious Dan Savage quip that he likes to say, "Yeah, you take my hot piss," to the urinal when he's in the men's room.

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    inVrs said:

holy grail of urinal raers

b/w

I'd piss in that

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    LaserWolf said:
    Guy I know bought an old church here in town.
    One bathroom has one of these. You have to be turned slightly toward the person using the other side.

This is a recipe for some of the most uncomfortable eye contact imaginable.

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    parallax said:
    inVrs said:

I'd piss in that

or on it/at it???.as it looks like the piss-coloured thing has already been peed at from every angle

• pissoir.

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    Duchamp's of course!

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    RAJ said:

Seeing the logo up close like this is so strange. I've only ever seen it from a torso length away. Its like having my face right next to the urinal.

Toto.

Band.
    Little Dog.
    Urinal.

That's got to be the weirdest combination on earth.

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    Gary said:

That's got to be the weirdest combination on earth.

Hold that thought...