November 2013 Finds

llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
edited November 2013 in Strut Central
Just back from a week in New York.

Stayed in an apartment in Williamsburg through Airbnb. Great location, one block down from Bedford, 20 metres from Junk!

Williamsburg is still a great place to stay. The area itself is still full of great restaurants and hip bars but the area is rapidly changing. Many of the old warehouses are gone and have been replaced with apartment tower blocks. Greenpoint is growing too and I???m sure will soon go the way of Williamsburg.

Went to plenty of record shops. There are still a few left in Williamsburg but the best in the area are now in Greenpoint (Co-op 87, Academy, Grouch, and Permanent Records.) There is also a new store just opened up which looked to have potential (Captured Tracks.)

Also went to the shops in the Lower East Side (Good Records, Kim???s, A1, and Academy.)

Went to a few others located in mid town and on the Upper West Side.

Also went to the Williamsburg Flea and Artists and Flea and caught the Brooklyn Record Riot on my last day in town.

Other than record shops I managed to get to a few galleries.

Loved the show at Moma PS1 (Mike Kelley.) Absolutely crazy stuff! The show goes on till Feb so if you are in town I would highly recommend checking it out.

http://momaps1.org/exhibitions/view/374

Also went to the Whitney to see the Pop Art show of Robert Indiana which was also cool.

http://whitney.org/Exhibitions/RobertIndiana

Also went to Five Pointz, New York???s graffiti mecca. If you???ve not been to see the building do so quickly as the city council has just agreed for it to be knocked down and replaced with apartment buildings.

Onto the records:

Rolf Ericson ??? Oh Pretty Little Neida ??? Great Swedish jazz found in Permanent Records. Rotar Rotor is a great bit of funky jazz! Check out Consequences here.

Yusef Lateef ??? Club Date ??? Contains the epic Brother John!

De Wolfe ??? Little Bossa ??? Lone library find. Gloaming is a great flute funk track with big drums!

Jimmy Smith ??? The Sermon ??? Original first press Blue Note Goodness from 1958!

Lloyd McNeill ??? Tori ??? Found at the Brooklyn Record Riot for cheap. More great funky Eastern tinged modal jazz flute.

Barbara and Ernie ??? Prelude to ??? Classic folk funk fusion LP. Check out their Jefferson Airplane cover!

Mongo Santamaria ??? El Pussycat ??? Cool latin jazz.

Lionel Hampton ??? Hamp Stamps ??? Sealed copy of this great funky jazz vibes LP.

Cornelius Brothers & Sister Rose ??? Greatest Hits ??? Mix of gospel soul psych pop!

Zulema ??? ST ??? Early release on Sussex. Great voice! Cool cover too!

Linda Perhacs ??? Parallelograms ??? This is the reissue on Beatball. Great LP that I???m sure is well known by all. Whole LP on YouTube here:

Gilberto Cruz ??? Chanchullo ??? Been after a copy of this for ages for the funky James Brown cover. Was very pleased to pick this up at the Williamsburg flea for $5

Perez Prado ??? Guantanamera ??? Only the second time I???ve seen this LP. Couple of decent latin funk tracks on here.

Robin Kenyetta ??? Girl from Martinique ??? One of the few LP???s on ECM that I really rate. Wolfgang Dauner on Clavinet!

Grady Tate ??? Movin??? Day ??? This is all about his version of Moondance. So good!

Billy Paul ??? Ebony Woman ??? Some great covers on here from Everyday People to Psychedelic Sally to Windy.

Ben Sidran ??? I Lead a Life & Puttin??? in Time on Planet Earth ??? Couple of great spacy funk rock tunes here.

Don Cooper ??? ST ??? Found a couple of sealed copies in A1???s legendary dollar bins.

Babybird ??? There???s Something Going On ??? Great indie rock (well I like it!) LP from the 90???s! Very dark LP!

Charles Earland ??? Living Black ??? I love that these classic Prestige titles can be found for under $10 in New York. There so good!

Gary Bartz ??? Uhuru ??? On original press for $5 to replace my 90???s reissue. Great jazz with Andy Bey on vocals.

Dan & Dale (With Sun Ra!) ??? Batman and Robin ??? This LP has been on my radar for ages but never come across a cheap copy until now. Great versions with a Ra influence! Very funky!

Evergreen Blues ??? Comin??? On ??? Don???t know anything about these guys. Late 60???s (I presume) psych soul band.

Pharoah Sanders & The Latin Jazz Quintet ??? Oh! Pharoah Speak ??? Great latin jazz LP (surprise surprise!) that I???ve been looking for a number of years.

Sylvers 3 ??? This is the first LP I???ve picked up by this highly regarded funk soul group mainly because it was the first one I???ve seen cheap in the wild.

The Mad Lads ??? A New Beginning ??? Another great funk soul LP.

The Cycle Savages Soundtrack ??? Like most people on here I pick up pretty much any biker soundtrack I see, particularly when they are just a few dollars. This one has tracks by the Cycle-Mates, Boston Tea Party and Orphan Egg. These are all new names to me! The title theme is a great fuzz distorted groove!

Here???s the whole movie if you???re interested!

Roy Haynes Quartet ??? Live at the Riverbop ??? French only modal jazz LP. Great version of Little Sunflower.

Ex Ovo Pro ??? European Spassvogel ??? Great funky German jazz LP on the tiny Amayana label. Very dusty fingers feel. Beats!

Midnight Sun ??? ST ??? Danish jazz funk rock group. Full LP below:

Hugh Masekela ??? The Americanization of Ooga Booga ??? I???ve picked up a few LPs recently by Mr Masekela. Great latin afro sounds. Here???s Hugh at Monterrey.

Sopwith Camel ??? The Miraculous Hump Returns From the Sun ??? Love the track Fazon! So, so good! Found this in a store on Bleeker. The one where all the records are in the basement (Bob???s??) Asked if he had a copy and he went to check, came back with a mint copy with a $50 price tag on it. I politely explained that I did not want to pay anything like that. I made an offer of $15 to which he replied well I don???t think anyone else will ever buy it!

Society of Seven ??? Open Up and Live ??? Hawaiian version of Vehicle.

Grant Green ??? Carryin??? On ??? Another classic US jazz LP found for cheap.

Africa - Music from Lil Brown ??? Mixture of covers and originals on here. Really great stuff.

Lonnie Satin ??? Warm and True ??? Great bossa jazz vocal lp. His version of Caravan is classic.

The Tradewinds - Excursions ??? 60???s US Pop psych

Joyce ??? Agua E Luz ??? Beautiful bossa LP. Listen to whole LP here:

Marks and Lebzelter ??? Rock and Other Four Letter Words ??? Early cut and paste and tape loops mixed with psych guitar and drums! Trouble is such a great track. Listen to clip from around 1:50.

The Carpenters Union ??? Can???t find out much about this private press Xian LP. They cover this track by The Free Design:

Anthony Ortega ??? A Delanto ??? On the Jazzz label (yes that???s 3 z???s!) Great funky private press jazzz!

Zulema ??? ST ??? Later LP from 1975. Great disco soul funk. Uplifting. What else do I need from her? Listen to her MJ cover below.

Lonnie Smith ??? Mama Wailer ??? Funky latin jazz.

Marvin Stamm ??? Machinations ??? Don???t know anything about this record. Big band funky jazz.

Calvin Keys ??? Criss Cross ??? Compilation of his best tracks from his Black Jazz days. Signed by the man himself ???This is the Universal language??????.music.???

Galt McDermot ??? Mass in F ??? Has all the hallmarks of Galt???s best work, heavy drums, cool vocals, great arrangements.

Eddie Jefferson ??? Body and Soul ??? Great vocal soul jazz. Another version of Psychedelic Sally.

The Floating Opera ??? ST ??? Great hippy psych jazz LP.

Tom Harrell ??? Aurora ??? Was really pleased to pick this LP up for cheap. Great small label jazz funk.

Sandy Bull ??? Inventions & E Pluribus Unum ??? Thanks to those that recommended I pick these up. Long drawn out psych blues. Great stuff!

Found all these kiddie LP???s in Junk. I???m expecting most to be terrible but I???m hoping that there might be one or two gems in amongst them.
I did see that Johnny Trunk put the title track from Spin Spider Spin on his Fuzzy Felt comp.
http://www.yout

Comments

• damn dog! thats a labor of love posting all that!
    i'll try to post some finds soon

i love ex ovo pro and lil brown
    great find on the sylvers...hardest one to find, imho. now seek out the first two.
    oh and the top left ultrasound kids joint has s break on it

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Man, I love Fazon so much too. I've not actually properly listened to the rest of the record but I imagine nothing else on there tops it. Nice finds!

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    Good shit, llmod1. That's Roy Haynes other Italian LP. He signed mine. Has a good version of "Footprints", too. I remember that a local store had a dozen sealed copies of The Cycle Savages OST and The Hard Ride OST at one point. Never seen either movie, though. "Gloaming" is on Dusty Fingers 8 so it probably has been sampled by now. My only catch at the swap meet, which coincided with meeting a friend who was in the area staying to visit her grade school friends for the weekend, was Manfred Mann Chapter 3. I regret that I didn't have enough time and wasn't smart enough to hit the cash machine beforehand since I could have got Man's "Revelation" (w/ "Puella! Puella!), some local stage band Stan Kenton clinic LP from 1970 and Ahmad Jamal's "Outertimeinnerspace", too. Maybe next time.

• Found these two over the weeked among other things:

• The Gilberto Cruz is a great find. "Baby Baby" has been in my head all day today.

• Looks like a great week overall! Makes me want to take a little trip south of the border and that Fazon track :feelin_it: dont know how ive never heard of it before.

• RIP Zulema

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Finds from the tail end of October and November.

Rare Earth - Get Ready (Rare Earth)
    Wishbone Ash - Wishbone Ash (MCA) Errors of My Way is probably my favourite WA cut ever. Face melted.
    Led Zeppelin - Untitled (Atlantic) Mega :latte:
    The Great Society w/ Grace Slick - Conspicuous Only In Its Absence (CBS)
    Smith - A Group Called Smith (Columbia) Nothing's struck me like Baby It's You, yet.
    Donald Byrd - Places And Spaces (Blue Note)

Jack Bruce - Songs For A Tailor (Polydor) Solid
    New Hope - Let Your Light Shine (Free) Christian psych/folk/rock. Lots of nice stuff, my favourite linked to below.
    Caravan - In The Land Of Grey And Pink (Deram) Autumn prog vibes.
    Eartha Kitt - Sentimental Eartha (Spark) I love this record. Lots of great versions of Donovan songs.
    Pink Floyd - A Momentary Lapse Of Reason (EMI)
    Moby Grape - Truly Fine Citizen (Columbia)

I've had some luck satisfying my Vertigo fetish over the last few weeks too.

Juicy Lucy - Juicy Lucy (Vertigo) Dope cover. The bass/drums after the false ending on She's Mine, She's Yours are crazy. Lifted from Smokestack Lightning I assume.
    Aphrodite's Child - 666 (Vertigo)
    Black Sabbath - Black Sabbath (Vertigo)
    Black Sabbath - Vol 4 (Vertigo)
    Gracious - Gracious (Vertigo) This one's a reissue. Heaven is my shit on here.
    Colosseum - Valentyne Suite (Vertigo)

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts
    That New Hope is nice.
    I need the Eartha Kitt.

• November has been good to me.

-embryo - pre-roman bunka era, siggi scwab murders on guitar and cristiano turns in a couple of decent vocals.

-kraan- deep krautrock in a early-period embro-ish vein if you don;t know this one, check the youtubes

-missus beastly- long time want and the best of the bunch. cannot overstate how ill this record is.

-bishop norman- pretty sick jazz-funk/modal record that has it all from breaks yo! to some very lyrical,kozmic solos. it's one of the best records on theresa, for my money.

• thats THE best record on Theresa

luv missbeastley too

• yuichiyuichi Urban sprawl 11,331 Posts
    Cheap but goodies. Finally got around to listening to Red Clay. Pretty damn nice. I don't own any Gary Burton recs so that double LP comp. is nice.

• llmod1llmod1 317 Posts
    Straight after I got back from NY I headed off to Amsterdam for the week staying on a friend???s house boat.

Went to all of the usual shops, plus markets plus bits picked up from friends. All of the shops are still there, plus there are two new ones. There is now a map of the independent record shops in the city that you can pick up in the shops to find out where they are.

Most stuff I picked up was pretty cheap with a couple of more expensive ones which I???m sure you???ll spot.

Most of the 45???s were picked up for a euro in Waxwell???s new budget store which is next door to the main shop. Worth having a look despite the place being run by a local digger.

P.W. Cannon ??? Hey Hey ??? Funky soulful harmonica track.

Mickey Murray ??? Shout Bamalama ??? Cool update R&B number with gospel undertones.

Brian Bennett ??? Clearing Skies ??? Not seen this Bennett 45 before (picked up from Record Friend.) Doesn???t appear to be on an LP. Bit cheesy but some nice cosmic touched to it!

Howard Carpendale ??? Du Hast Mich ??? Classic kraut funk!

Ashantis ??? Let my Love Shine / Pretty Girl ??? Avoid! Have an LP by these guys which has a couple of cool afro disco tracks on. This isn???t one of them.

Howard Tate ??? Stop ??? Classic! Great horn and piano driven funk track.

David Smith ??? It???s Time ??? Saw this and thought immediately of Waxidermy. Photo taken at the Mosrite Factory with Mr Smith posing in front of guitars. Record is out of Jacksonville Florida. Most of the tracks, to my ears at least, are pretty dull. The opening track though, A Man Called Love, is pretty cool.

Pedro Biker - Evergreens in Danish Design ??? Classic Euro jazz LP. Originally thought I had found an original press but on closer examination this must be the Jap repress. Heavyweight jazz LP.

New Birth ??? Birthday ??? Been buying virtually every record I see by this group recently. Listen to their Blaxploitation theme to Buck and the Preacher.

Astrid Gilberto ??? Now ??? My favourite LP by her on the Perception label. Her version of Take it Easy my Brother Charlie is great.

Boy Edgar ??? Boy???s Big Band Now???s the Time ??? Great Dutch LP from 1965 with the cream of the Netherlands players on this one. Watch the accompanying film. Very strange!!

The JB???s ??? Pass the Peas ??? FUNK ??? All killer. I really like the more subtle Blessed Blackness from this LP.

Nana Caymmi ??? Atras da Porta ??? All about the track Cala Boca Menino which Joao Donato also covered.

Lightnin??? Red ??? Super Guitar of ??? The good Lightning Red LP. One of the best Leo Muller LP???s. So many good tracks from originals to James Brown covers.

Alzo ??? ST ??? One of those LPs that must have been shipped over to Holland in quantity in the 70s) as this turns up all the time. Some nice folky funk cuts on here.

Willie Bobo ??? Always There ??? Signed copy found at flea market. Great LP. Listen to the title track.

Felipe Campuzano ??? Andalucia Espiritual ??? I always buy this LP when I see it. I really like this progressive flamenco sound.

Poppys ??? Album 2 ??? Kiddie group from France. One cool downtempo track to look out for on this one. On 45 too!

Supermax ???ST ???German Euro Disco Funk. This is the US copy.

Sebastiao Tapajos ??? Terra ??? Another artist whose LPs I always pick up. Brazillian guitarist.

Beltran Moner ??? Formula 1 ??? Reissue from Wah Wah of super rare Spanish library LP to accompany a motor racing TV show.

Bombers ??? Mexican ??? One of my all-time favourite tracks and a B Boy anthem. This disco version by Bombers is not as good as the Babe Ruth original but is still great.

Vaughn Mason and Crew ??? Bounce, Rock, Skate, Roll ??? Great track to have on 12???.

Ennio Morricone ??? A Portrait in Music ??? Cheap way to get hold of the great Violent City amongst others.

Cameo ??? Cardiac Arrest ??? Before Cameo started wearing bright red cod-pieces they were a pretty good funk group! Check out Rigor Mortis.

Terry Callier ??? The New Folk Sound of ??? So pleased to finally own an original copy of my desert island record. I could listen to this on repeat for ever. The most perfect LP ever!

Ned Doheny ??? Hard Candy ??? This is one of those LPs that I???m sure nobody wanted a few years ago and now dealers can???t find enough copies! I???m sure everyone knows Get it Up for Love. If not listen.

Duke Pearson ??? Prairie Dog ??? Beautiful jazz LP on Atlantic from 1966. The Fakir is a beautiful piece of modal jazz waltz with an eastern twinge.

The Transatlantic Soul Express ??? Let???s Get On ??? Not come across this Belgium LP before. Thought it might be a bit cheesy but I was so wrong. Really great LP. Check out the title track. Great euro funk!

Clouds ??? Watercolour Days ??? UK prog act. Don???t really know much about these guys. LP is cool though.

Went to Rotterdam for the day too and visited the Vinyl Spot and Demonfuzz.

Assemblage ??? Album ??? The collage front cover persuaded me to take a listen to this. I didn???t get any further than their cover of The Stones Satisfaction when I decided it was coming home with me. No idea what the rest of the LP is like yet! Any info on this band much appreciated.
    From the Youtube clip I can see it???s been comped.

Sign of Aquarius ??? This looks like an obscure exploit cash in on Hair and other hippy films of the time. Would love to see this one though as the soundtrack is great. Watch this LSD trip scene!

Raw Soul Express ??? ST ??? French press. Apparently a box of these was found in that warehouse a few years back so the price has dropped a little. Great funk LP.

Millennium ??? Begin ??? Cool psych rock LP with drums.

Jose Sola Y Orquestra ??? Ritmo Y Melodia ??? Not seen this one before. Heavy piano led Latin funk.

Take a Girl like You Soundtrack ??? Found for a Euro on Waterloo Plein. Features tracks by The Foundations, Ram Jam Holder and Stanley Myers.

Picked up the majority of these at The Vinylspot. The musicianship and the quality of recording on all of these Jap LPs is superb. Each one contains at least one great funky big band number. I know there are hundreds of similar LPs out there. If anyone could point me in the direction of essential titles or artists to look out for I???d appreciate it.

Tokyo Kid Brothers ??? The Moon is East, The Sun is West ??? Dutch only release for this Japanese Theatre Commune. This is pretty crazy stuff but there are parts when they get pretty funky. Been after one of these for a while.

Kevin Ayres ??? Joy of a Toy ??? Recorded not long after leaving Soft Machine who also play on a couple of tracks. I really like this. What other Ayres stuff should I look out for?

Watts 103rd Street Rhythm Band ??? In the Jungle Babe ??? Great LP from the Express Yourself gang!

Eddy Louis & Ivan Jullien ??? Porgy & Bess ??? Great Euro funk version of George Gershwin???s music.

SD Burman ??? Jewel Thief ??? Lone Bollywood purchase of the trip. As is often the case Dance Music is the track to head for!

Augusto Alguero ??? Tuset Street ??? Rare Euro soundtrack (Spanish only?) Features the great track Bocaccio Soul.

A shop in Amsterdam had bought a library collection from a local studio. He had sold loads of top titles (Stringtronics, Feelings, etc) but still had loads of gold for reasonable prices. I???d be interested to hear if anyone on hear got lucky with this collection?

Ralph Marco Band ??? Make Friends ??? On the German Golden Ring label.

David Snell ??? On the Side of the Angels ??? Crab Apple Jam is a great down tempo funk track.

Yasotha Somasundram ??? India ??? I always pick up this Sonoton title when I see it for the track Bombay by Night.

Jacky Giordano ??? Challenger ??? Great library on the Freesound label from France. So hard to find these.

Crank ??? Another sought after title on the Freesound label.

Finally picked a few bits yesterday at Spitafields

John Blackinsell ??? Top Hits Vol 1 ??? I???ve got a feeling this Alberto Balden under a different name. Two or three great Euro funk instrumentals on here.

Marva Josie ??? This is ??? Great vocal jazz on Thimble Records. Listen to He Does it Better.

Dave and Dana ??? Come on In ??? Xian folky with sitar.

Maximillan ??? The Snake ??? Big mod spin apparently. With the exception of the Jools Holland piano twinkling in the middle which thankfully doesn???t last long, this track is amazing. Probably well known around here!

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    Ok, so these are not all november finds, some are from the end of last month but i did extremly well so i thought i d share it :-)
    Cheap finds mixed with some more boutique-stuff.

Also bought large parts of a collection of disco 12"s from an old dj at 2 euros per 12". Extremly happy with this.

West end is Jakki - You re a star. Longtime want!

super dope early 80s edit 12" with a killer unknown (at least to me?) version of "aint no stoppin us now" and a crazy Kraftwerk Edit. Aynone know this??

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    DOUBLE

• tokyo highlights
    Attached files

• more tokyo highlights

william onyearbor is the luka bop reissue....

InVrs - sick finds....... keeping RAH BAND??? holleur if u want to sell/trade ;)
    Attached files

• inVrsinVrs 687 Posts
    tokyobeats said:

cheers! didnt know that risco connection version. at 20 bucks this seems like a really cool 12 to get, kraftwerk edit is sick, cant wait to play that shit out! and sorry but i m going to hold onto that rah band twelve, been after it for a while as well.

• Digging has been quite good lately...this being possibly the top find of my lifetime:

totally amazing psychedelic funk tune out of brooklyn...only one on popsike...$2500!!!?

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    LAST THREE WEEKS

To give you an idea of what prices are like at ARC I bought about 120 LP's and spent $700.00....here's a good chunk of them

Rare 60's Texas LP from Houston....first track is James Brown meets David Lee Roth

http://www.divshare.com/download/24698289-b94
    http://www.divshare.com/download/24698290-02b
    http://www.divshare.com/download/24698291-34a
    http://www.divshare.com/download/24698293-fb8
    http://www.divshare.com/download/24698294-bf1

Unknown to me 60's Garage/Soul LP "More Soul From The Chaplains"

http://www.divshare.com/download/24698366-6a9
    http://www.divshare.com/download/24698367-820

East Texas Trade Days

Two bucks a piece at the local Flea

Storage Unit

Last but not least.....Original First Pressing

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    OMG DLR meets JB is crazy!

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    Hey Rock,

Those are some nice finds, man. I really like The Smith Connection LP, some seriously lush northern soul goin' on (I'll have to make a mix that something from this LP will fit). The Last Words is an interesting listen (a bit odd but endearing to me; I sampled from it over 20 years ago), and then The Brother to Brother one is their best joint to me (see "Hey, What You Say?" which I had to drop on "Stacks Gettin' Funky). The Beacon Street Union joint is cool too. You always have such interesting finds. I hope to check out your collection someday.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• Nice finds rock... whata haul. .

What's the Morricone: When Women Had Tails like? It's gonna take you a while to sift through all that I'm sure.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

copped the new oddisee and apollo brown/oc instrumentals, eddie drennon longtime want, todd terje never fails the dancefloor

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    staxwax said:

copped the new oddisee and apollo brown/oc instrumentals, eddie drennon longtime want, todd terje never fails the dancefloor

"Doooooooooo what you goooooootta doooooooooo" "Do what you gotta do!!!"

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts

Dominguinhos - Oi, l?? vou eu!
    Djalma Dias - N??o fa??a drama... caia no samba!
    Alceu Valen??a - Cinco sentidos
    Amelinha - Flor da paisagem

and a bunch of 7"s:

Jorge Ben - Rita Jeep/Negro ?? lindo
    Os Novos Baianos - Baby Consuelo/Ferro na boneca
    Osvaldo Nunes - Aquele Abra??o/Parece Mandinga
    Quinteto Ternura - Baby/Come to me together
    Inconsciente Coletivo - Voando alto/Fadas douradas

Jeanette - Por que te vas
    Gal Costa - Sem grilos/Acorda pra cuspir
    Miriam Batucada - Diabo no corpo/Gente
    Golden Boys - Fumac??

Impacto - Jeito todo seu
    Carmen Silva - Concerto para um ver??o/Meu primeiro amor
    Marcos Valle - Azimuth
    Novos Baianos - Vamos Pro Mundo EP

Fandango/Alagoas
    Los Xochimilas - La banda borracha
    Hildon - Na rua, na chuva, na fazenda/Meu patu?? (two of this one)

Osvaldo Nunes & The Pop's - Eu chorei/Segura esse samba ogunh??
    Eduardo Araujo - Vem quente que eu estou fervendo
    Gal - EP with electric versions of songs from "A todo vapor" - Sua estupidez/Zoil??gico/Vapor barato/Voc?? n??o entende nada
    Sergio Sampaio - Classificados No 1/N??o Adianta

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Fumac??!

• ppadilhappadilha 2,233 Posts
    toby.d said:
    Fumac??!

had to get that for the gratuitous stoner reference.

Osvaldo Nunes' Segura esse samba ogunh?? is my favorite of the bunch though.