Comments

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    Neither does Kwest Tha Madd Lad!

• GibboGibbo 124 Posts
    Add The Lifers Group to the list...

• francois parkerfrancois parker formerly know as Parkz. 125 Posts
    Funkytown Pros.
    No Wiki.

• Neither does this guy who I first heard of about a year or two ago. His videos have a fair amount of views, and he has Snoop featured on one tracked so I would have expected to find him there.

• All it means is that nobody has cared enough to type up some info. You guys are like halfway there, but you're typing on the wrong site.

• No Wiki, although the album title is sufficient perhaps.

• JustAliceJustAlice 1,308 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    All it means is that nobody has cared enough to type up some info. You guys are like halfway there, but you're typing on the wrong site.

LULZ.....details, details.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    GamleOle said:
    Neither does this guy who I first heard of about a year or two ago. His videos have a fair amount of views, and he has Snoop featured on one tracked so I would have expected to find him there.

Never thought I'd see a Cesar fade tattoo...that alone deserves a wiki entry.

• Controller_7 said:
    All it means is that nobody has cared enough to type up some info. You guys are like halfway there, but you're typing on the wrong site.

That's true, but it seems that in some cases artists have their wiki pages taken down if they are not big enough. I once read an interview with J-Zone who claimed that his wiki page was taken down because he was not relevant or known. Anyways, he has one now so it seems that some fans read that interview and has insisted that he should have one.