space orbs doing work over michigan

upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
edited October 2013 in Strut Central
or is this a remote controlled chopper drone with a powerfull light source ?

Comments

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    upskiboo said:
    or is this a remote controlled chopper drone with a powerfull light source ?

It's just a hunch of mine but if an alien can travel millions/billions of miles/light years to get here, I think it would have thought of packing the same kind of night viewing technology that US troops used in Iraq for example, rather than a floodlight, so as to not draw attention to itself. Idem if it was a secret military chopper drone. I also think it it would be more interested in intelligent life - infra structure, military-industrial installations etc - than pond life. If it were a drone test flight it would be in the middle of the desert, not in a michigan residential district. On the other hand, a DIY prankster filming in his back yard to avoid the police probably would attach a floodlight to his flying orb and film it over his pond in order to draw attention to himself. Just a hunch...

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    The aliens have come across time and space to shine flashlights into the trees of Michigan.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    The aliens have come across time and space to shine flashlights into the trees of Michigan.

It looks like they came to play one block Tetris.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Horseleech said:

It's on every alien's bucket list

100 things to do before you don't die, because as a Type 2 civilisation you long since developed immortality

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,893 Posts
    In such times, I turn to the one DYER to drop the reaealnizz.

So, there.

Personally, I believe they are here, turning the handlebars for us on our initial attempts to ride the bike of Civilisation.

We've yet to reach a point where they can take the stabilizers off, never mind showing us their Danny MacAskill moves.

The Truth Cannot Fit Into Our Tiny Minds b/w
    Ever Tried Explaining Yourself to a Cockroach?

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    skel said:
    Horseleech said:

It's on every alien's bucket list

100 things to do before you don't die, because as a Type 2 civilisation you long since developed immortality

If my Hitchhikers Guide trivia serves me accurately, I believe this might well be Bowerick Wowbagger.

Bowerick Wowbagger the Infinitely Prolonged is an immortal being who became immortal after an accident with a few rubber bands, a liquid lunch, and a particle accelerator. After a period of total boredom, especially on Sunday afternoons, he decided to insult everyone in the entire universe in alphabetical order.

• serch4beatzserch4beatz Switzerland 521 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    In such times, I turn to the one DYER to drop the reaealnizz.

So, there.

Personally, I believe they are here, turning the handlebars for us on our initial attempts to ride the bike of Civilisation.

We've yet to reach a point where they can take the stabilizers off, never mind showing us their Danny MacAskill moves.

The Truth Cannot Fit Into Our Tiny Minds b/w
    Ever Tried Explaining Yourself to a Cockroach?
    ah yes, thats Stan Romanek he's visiting there, check out his lectures on youtube, his case is the most compelling i've ever seen with a lot of pictures/audio/video that he has taken from his encounters

• tabiratabira 856 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    or hey, maybe the US military secret drone's bid for a viral you tube hit

• upskibooupskiboo 2,396 Posts
    tabira said:
    Horseleech said:
    or hey, maybe the US military secret drone's bid for a viral you tube hit

or maybe dude is faking the funk bigtime, looks like he's a youtube hoaxster, sorry to waste everybodys time posting the vid, and yeah rc vehicle of some kind..
    regarding mr romanek, saw a film doku where he and his family were interviewed, all seemed very sincere, people around him like doctors and stuff, all confirmed, so i dunno, but daamn, incredible stuff if shits real haha