Am I part of the family yet?

2»

Comments

• The internet rules

• SPlDEYSPlDEY Vegas 3,375 Posts
    When does one become part of the SOULSTRUT "family"? Wondering.

I slept with Danno to be here. I used to suck dick for strut. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for soulstrut? No?

BOO THIS MAN!

- spidey

• When does one become part of the SOULSTRUT "family"? Wondering.

I slept with Danno to be here. I used to suck dick for strut. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for soulstrut? No?

BOO THIS MAN!

- spidey

HAHAHAHA. Half Baked is the sheet. I like your avatar.

• AlGarthAlGarth 353 Posts
    Don't worry about folks hating on you for your goodwill theiving.
    We have all stolen something in our lives and even Cut Chemist used to steal rackords so forget all these hating self righteous elitists. Fuck a thrift store.
    We all thief every time we download something or use unregistered software. How many of us have serial box on our comps?
    More often than not, SS seems more like a disfunctional family anyway.

• Don't worry about folks hating on you for your goodwill theiving.
    We have all stolen something in our lives and even Cut Chemist used to steal rackords so forget all these hating self righteous elitists. Fuck a thrift store.
    We all thief every time we download something or use unregistered software. How many of us have serial box on our comps?

Ok it's me. You caught me. NO BAN please.

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    I've been to the Goodwill he stole from & bought records. What does that make me?
    gene simmons, jeff.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Man we all couldn't care less that you stole. I think the reason everyone first tripped is cause stealing from a thrift store that uses that dough to help the disabled is like jacking money out of a blind man's cup.

2nd. Next time just man up to that shit and say "yeah that's me. PLEASE TO NOT BAN"

and it's all gravy sire.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

It's mostly just the lowest type of theft. I'm sure the records weren't anything more than a buck... If stealing from a place that isn't in the business to make money and provides a community service is what does it for ya, I think you might have to evaluate your morals a touch.

I've been to the Goodwill he stole from & bought records. What does that make me?
    gene simmons, jeff.

I don't understand the Gene/Jeff comment, but it's ironic how I just passed that record at a local Goodwill 2 days ago (I tried to steal it, but couldn't). Are you guys following me?

Is there anything dope on that record or are you using it as visual aide for your joke/comment?

gene simmons, jeff.

I don't understand the Gene/Jeff comment, but it's ironic how I just passed that record at a local Goodwill 2 days ago (I tried to steal it, but couldn't). Are you guys following me?

Is there anything dope on that record or are you using it as visual aide for your joke/comment?

no, i'm just trying to forget about the cascade of miller lite that rolled over me like a stampede last night. those spiders gave me nightmares.

-and WHY did you pass on that!?

• Man we all couldn't care less that you stole. I think the reason everyone first tripped is cause stealing from a thrift store that uses that dough to help the disabled is like jacking money out of a blind man's cup.
    2nd. Next time just man up to that shit and say "yeah that's me. PLEASE TO NOT BAN"
    and it's all gravy sire.

I was just tired of getting banned man. I hated it because all sorts of interesting threads would pop up when I was gone. Nah I took a lot that day. All I had was 75 cents. I would've bought if I had the money but I didn't. Anyways I donated mad records to them already. Some mid price joints that I know they will sell. I took 45's and I gave them LP's so for every LP it's like selling two 45's. And fuck it on that note.

Dwight Franklin RAER

Edee RAER

PLEASE TO NOT BAN.

It's mostly just the lowest type of theft. I'm sure the records weren't anything more than a buck... If stealing from a place that isn't in the business to make money and provides a community service is what does it for ya, I think you might have to evaluate your morals a touch.

Well there is no question my morals need a serious adjustment (ha ha). But I think I need to borrow your bullshit protector for a second because I really don't understand the concept of "lowest type of theft".

You're either against it or you're not.

Can you please explain what type of theft is morally acceptable?

So is it like a robin hood theory then?

Hmmm.....

I was just tired of getting banned man.
    what were your old names?

• Don't worry about folks hating on you for your goodwill theiving.

Well there is no question my morals need a serious adjustment (ha ha). But I think I need to borrow your bullshit protector for a second because I really don't understand the concept of "lowest type of theft".

Hmmm.....

He just means stealing from Goodwill is double bad. Since the money is used for the poor. Yo HCRINK back me up on this one. That Goodwill is mad sheisty. I know those Phillipinos be pocketing some cash. FOREAL. They aren't like other Goodwills that price accordingly they price high on most things.

I know those Phillipinos be pocketing some cash. FOREAL.
    BAN

• I know those Phillipinos be pocketing some cash. FOREAL.

BAN

Why they are Philipinos? That's not offensive or do you mean ban them?

gene simmons, jeff.

no, i'm just trying to forget about the cascade of miller lite that rolled over me like a stampede last night. those spiders gave me nightmares.

-and WHY did you pass on that!?

Honestly I listened to it on my portable because IT WASN'T just a dollar (more and more common in thrifts these days). I wasn't impressed at all which is why I was tripping when you posted it. I was hoping I didn't miss anything. I am still confident that I didn't. But anyway I'm sure Mylatency is already on his way to go get it so it will probably end up in the "family" anyway.

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    It was an extremely long wait to pay for my records there.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

Hmmm.....

I'm not saying theft is wrong or right... In any variety... Just that this certain case is an example of the lowest form.

Do you wanna go around bragging that you stole from a homeless person?
    The part where he bragged about it in the OG post was the first thing I thought was fucked. Then came my opinion on who steals from TSA...