leo is having problems with bloating and diarrhoea

Mek_JaggerMek_Jagger 322 Posts
edited October 2013 in Strut Central
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/article-2439734/Singer-Leo-Sayer-microscope.html
I was a bit of a junk food addict, I loved curries and Mexican food, but I've been on a health kick since May.
Why the change?
I was having problems with bloating and diarrhoea

some people were very harsh on his last release, 2005's 'voice in my head' album.
critics called it bland and uninspired.
what would you say to those people?

Comments

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    They can suck my dick

• listen bathead. that same talk gets you in wars every year

Could u have just put this in the ObamaCare thread?

Do u really want thoughtful dialogue?

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    ummm is this going to go somewhere?

shit sounds like a college freshman who just discovered indie rock and rebellion

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    I wouldn't say hate. I love the people and places all over the US. All countries have shit on the go.

As far as surveillance. We are going to see it's not a US problem, but world wide. My own country is going to have to start finding some answer with respects to Brazil. And I'm sure this is the tip of the iceberg.

My interest is where things are headed with the Republicans. Has Boehner lost most of his power? If things don't get settled, is the US headed to some serious pain in the not so distant future?

• I can't wait to turn this thread into a gif-stravaganza tomorrow

• batmon said:
    They can suck my dick

I am saying.

We are dealing with some refight the civil war shit. I am sorry that it is all bad. don't taze me bro when i am in ur countriez

This is type of shit that needs to just get deleted.

• Jonny_Paycheck said:
    don't taze me bro when i am in ur countriez

• DOR said:
    My interest is where things are headed with the Republicans. Has Boehner lost most of his power? If things don't get settled, is the US headed to some serious pain in the not so distant future?

It's hard for outsiders to understand, maybe, but Boehner has very little power because his party has been hijacked by brainless hicks from parts of the country still dominated by snakehandlers and people who recall lynchings fondly. He has no influence with these people.

It's no better than even money that things get settled because the snakehandlers and lynching lovers are crazy and stupid and don't know jackshit about anything. They actually think defaulting on our debts might be a good thing. No sane, educated adult believes this, but it doesn't matter because vast swaths of this country contain very few people who fit that description.

Even the few of them who vaguely grasp that this is a stupid course think it's worth it because Obama is blackmuslimcommieuppityandblackisworthmentioningtwice.

Mr. Paycheck's comment about refighting the Civil War is a good starting point. But we're also cursed with a dumbass media filled with lazy assholes who keep pushing the "both sides are responsible" line. It's bullshit, but that they keep shoveling it into the discourse really hurts.

• you people are idiots. nobody cares about your internal struggles. just your foreign policy

• Jaggerz said:
    you people are idiots. nobody cares about your internal struggles. just your foreign policy

If the US goes into default for long it will affect your puny little countries a whole lot more that some Wikileaks bullshit ever did. Your response marks you as a rube.

DELETE

• LazarusOblong said:
    your puny little countries

batmon said:
    DELETE

I triple dog dare you to turn this into an army pants with sandals and socks fashion thread...

• batmon said:
    DELETE

Why do you dudes (Australian rap enthusiasts included) get so salty when people troll the country you happen to have been born in.

You are not special.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts

• LazarusOblong said:

Your response marks you as a rube.
    yours marks you as someone desperate to look clever all the time.
    what im telling you is this - most (if not all) of the world dislikes your country because of its foreign policies. thats not conjecture its an actual fact.
    my comment 'i don't know what to do' intimates that as much as i love the U.S. and its people, im finding it hard to disagree with its detractors anymore.

If the US goes into default for long it will affect your puny little countries a whole lot more that some Wikileaks bullshit ever did.
    i'll come back when all is well with your mind.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:

but...but...but your EDM music sucks. :talib:

• LaserWolfLaserWolf Portland Oregon 11,517 Posts

• Jaggerz said:
    most (if not all) of the world dislikes your country
    Mr. Jaggerz:
    Please refrain from assuming that you speak for us. Aside from being a narcissistic gesture, it ignores the fact that we most assuredly did not choose you as a representative. If we had, we could have gotten you on TV to say these things. We're good like that.

Thank you.

Sincerely,

The World

• The_World said:
    Jaggerz said:
    most (if not all) of the world dislikes your country
    Mr. Jaggerz:
    Please refrain from assuming that you speak for us. Aside from being a narcissistic gesture, it ignores the fact that we most assuredly did not choose you as a representative. If we had, we could have gotten you on TV to say these things. We're good like that.

Thank you.
    Sincerely,
    The World

oh hi world!
    well played lazarus oblong, i laughed. a little

i promise not to criticize anything american again. i'll stop now??? lest you bomb me

• DOR said:
    batmon said:
    DELETE

I triple dog dare you to turn this into an army pants with sandals and socks fashion thread...

No...please...no thraed about hipsters...please...I will even discuss crazy tea party stuff any day over hipsters.