a,p.b. braeks

youngEINSTEINyoungEINSTEIN 2,443 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
anyone know info about this drum break. i heard beni b comped it? peace, stein. . .

Comments

• comped is a nice word...

yeah it was on one of those "Sounds of Science" (title?) ep's I think. They got pulled quick...

• okay thats the one. but does anyone know the name of the band or song title or the original label or year or any hints about the original record. peace, stein. . .

• band is called apb. record is called 'something to believe in.' link records, 1985. scottish post punk group. mad decent.

• band is called apb. record is called 'something to believe in.' link records, 1985. scottish post punk group. mad decent.
    up! peace, stein. . .

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    band is called apb. record is called 'something to believe in.' link records, 1985. scottish post punk group. mad decent.
    up! peace, stein. . .

Are you talking about that or the funk 45 dudes All Points Bulletin? They have a couple of braeks if my memory serves me...

• It was the All Points Bulletin on there, I'm pretty sure (rather than than the Scottish band)

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    The Scottish APB also did a cracker called Crazy Legs, or something pretty similar...

• It was the All Points Bulletin on there, I'm pretty sure (rather than than the Scottish band)
    yeah, a bunch of yellow labeled 45s.Little city records, 1977. "funky bottom/bottom funk" has a inttro break...its actually on a orange label. but they got a bunch others on yella. ive never seen the LP, but the 45s make mention of it.anyone got it?