• bump.

on some national pride type shit.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    Can I find these? Please?

BAN

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    SP 1200 said:
    Last pair I bought. Floral part is covered when wearing jeans.

The other day my partner heard some girls talking inside a public toilet. They said "I don't care how good looking you are, if you're wearing jeans and joggers its just not gonna happen"

• batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

BAN

Stick yourself.

• batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

BAN

Someone who seems to be as into shoes as you must own some brown shoes. I remember you using that as a diss once, brown shoes. I imagine you have a lot of shoes and they can't all be neon and shit, so what does the Bat wear in brown?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,885 Posts
    AndreBreton said:
    batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

BAN

Stick yourself.

I used to be all finger-crucifix to these shits but I guess as an old man my credibility-window for rocking neon flumps has closed. So, yeah, I would fusk. EVEN WITH BROWN CORDUROY TROUSERS.

Controller_7 said:
    batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

BAN

Someone who seems to be as into shoes as you must own some brown shoes. I remember you using that as a diss once, brown shoes. I imagine you have a lot of shoes and they can't all be neon and shit, so what does the Bat wear in brown?

Its not so much the color, but that cut/style is some house shoes shit.

Real trog move over here going shopping in indoor slippers. Usually with fake brand trackie bottoms.

• batmon said:
    Controller_7 said:
    batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

BAN

Gotcha. They're basically slippers with regular soles.

Controller_7 said:
    batmon said:
    Controller_7 said:
    batmon said:
    AndreBreton said:

BAN

Gotcha. They're basically slippers with regular soles.

but....they only Browns I have are some Danner Hiking boots from the 90s that im gonna reburbish, Brown Low Chucks,Havianas, and the New Balance with that Dragon on the side that Herm clowns me with.

Whenever we do these thraeds its mostly kicks...fly type sneakers and classy dress joints.
    Someone always pops up to post their ubiquituos Earthtone hush puppies/clarks/fuzzy and soft, i have a beard shoes.
    Its like postin a hotdog in a BBQ thread.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    batmon said:

Whenever we do these thraeds its mostly kicks...fly type sneakers and classy dress joints.
    Someone always pops up to post their ubiquituos Earthtone hush puppies/clarks/fuzzy and soft, i have a beard shoes.

• Duderonomy said:
    batmon said:

Has GMO in his sole.

• cai said:
    SP 1200 said:
    Last pair I bought. Floral part is covered when wearing jeans.

The other day my partner heard some girls talking inside a public toilet. They said "I don't care how good looking you are, if you're wearing jeans and joggers its just not gonna happen"

Pretty safe to say I wouldn't have much chance of getting with these ladies ever really.

Got these delivered on Monday

Hoping to get these when they come out on 29th November but haven't had confirmation of a UK release.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    bump.

My friend bought the high tops on the weekend (Which seeing both in person look way better IMO). I'm guessing this will be a very limited run.

SP 1200 said:
    Pretty safe to say I wouldn't have much chance of getting with these ladies ever really.

Freal. This is practically the Western Male offduty uniform.

• beezerholmesbeezerholmes Edinburgh 59 Posts
    Popped down to Hanon wearing these

so i could buy these

When i got there, the front of my jordans had split so you could see my socks, like some sort of hobo. Dude in the shop was like "Yeah, don't wait until it gets to this point before you buy more shoes man"

Bought the Ewings, but realised that i looked like a bit of a clown coupling them with skinny-ish jeans, so i copped these for the walk home.

I have worn them almost every day since, and barely touched the Ewings.

I also got a 12" of "Find A Way" from the guy in the shop and some assorted 90s house 12s because he was listing stuff on discogs while i was in.

I need to step up my grown man shoe game though, but i feel woefully uneducated on the matter. Silas had some nice looking ones, but i just associate nice shoes with cravat wearing cunts that hang out by the bar at tech house nights, slyly doing shitty cocaine and drinking sailor jerry and cokes.

• DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:
    bump.

My friend bought the high tops on the weekend (Which seeing both in person look way better IMO). I'm guessing this will be a very limited run.

From where?? I need these. Didn't know they'd been released yet.

Edit: Nevermind. Found 'em.

• beezerholmes said:
    Popped down to Hanon wearing these

so i could buy these

When i got there, the front of my jordans had split so you could see my socks, like some sort of hobo. Dude in the shop was like "Yeah, don't wait until it gets to this point before you buy more shoes man"

Bought the Ewings, but realised that i looked like a bit of a clown coupling them with skinny-ish jeans, so i copped these for the walk home.

I have worn them almost every day since, and barely touched the Ewings.

I also got a 12" of "Find A Way" from the guy in the shop and some assorted 90s house 12s because he was listing stuff on discogs while i was in.

I need to step up my grown man shoe game though, but i feel woefully uneducated on the matter. Silas had some nice looking ones, but i just associate nice shoes with cravat wearing cunts that hang out by the bar at tech house nights, slyly doing shitty cocaine and drinking sailor jerry and cokes.

Was just about to post saying those 1500's are popular over here too but expensive, and that AJ1 Bred Hi's are being reissued on 28th December and as I clicked quote saw you're in Edinburgh too. That's about it really.

• Herm said:
    DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:
    bump.

we have two of the OG hudson bay blankets at the cottage. they're so warm you can only use them in 10 minute intervals.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,896 Posts
    vintageinfants said:
    Herm said:
    DOR said:
    vintageinfants said:
    bump.

we have two of the OG hudson bay blankets at the cottage. they're so warm you can only use them in 10 minute intervals.

If you go into the main Hudson Bay at Eaton Centre they have a fairly large heritage section on the lower floor with tons of Hudson Bay gear.

Just a heads up to any Canadians dudes if they go to the Bay to pick these up and they don't have your size in the mens dept. All their stock was split between the mens and womens depts. So say you wear mens 8's or whatever and they are sold out, take a look in the womens.

• parallaxparallax no-style-having mf'er 1,266 Posts
    batmon said:

Continually posting neon shit and shit like the garbage above IS the hotdog at the BBQ. We're not all comic book collecting Nike obsessed fanboys lost in the 90s.

parallax said:
    batmon said:

Continually posting neon shit and shit like the garbage above IS the hotdog at the BBQ. We're not all comic book collecting Nike obsessed fanboys lost in the 90s.

Get the Fuck Outta here you brown slippers wearing apologist.

How is posting last years Jordans being stuck in the fuckin 90's. I cop Classics and new shit.

And if u wanna play the dozens. The first fuckin rule is NO BITING. Dont try to flip My Shit.

batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:

How is posting last years Jordans being stuck in the fuckin 90's. I cop Classics and new shit.

And if u wanna play the dozens. The first fuckin rule is NO BITING. Dont try to flip My Shit.

Who the fuck says YOU make the rules? Who the fuck annointed YOU the master of all things kicks?! Respect other people's tastes, asshole. I'm no fan of Clark's boatshoes either, but to dimiss other dudes because they post brown shit? GTFOHWTBS, you fucking manchild.

Yeah, I own a pair of sand suede Wallabees in a collection that also includes a WIDE variety of colours AND styles. But I don't wear shitty fucking Jordans, kid. I'm a grown ass man and my style evokes that. Keep showing everyone how much you pine for the 90s with your embarassingly awful taste in hightop neon Nikes. But don't stifle conversation here like you own the joint, because you will be checked.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts

fyi - That type of gummy sole gets dirty and black really fast and the shoes end up looking cheap and busted.

SP 1200 said:

Got these delivered on Monday

Picked them up in New York, last pair and in my size.

These, too.

• Just ordered those Hudson Bay x Jack Purcell highs.

Most recent pickups:

Also, Batty's entire argument is negated by the fact that he still has those ugly ass dragon Newbies. I would suggest he donate 'em to the underprivileged, but that would be cruel.

parallax said:
    batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:

Who the fuck says YOU make the rules? Who the fuck annointed YOU the master of all things kicks?! Respect other people's tastes, asshole. I'm no fan of Clark's boatshoes either, but to dimiss other dudes because they post brown shit? GTFOHWTBS, you fucking manchild.

Yeah, I own a pair of sand suede Wallabees in a collection that also includes a WIDE variety of colours AND styles. But I don't wear shitty fucking Jordans, kid. I'm a grown ass man and my style evokes that. Keep showing everyone how much you pine for the 90s with your embarassingly awful taste in hightop neon Nikes. But don't stifle conversation here like you own the joint, because you will be checked.

Fuck You, son and your weak-ass prove yourself soliloquy.

I had no problem w/ comments clowning many sneakers ive posted in the past.

Im calling shit WACK when I fuckin want to. And ill continue to shit on shit brown kicks.

You can take you "everything is acceptable" shit, and your Sand 1990s wanna be latte pas Wallabees and shove 'em up your ass.

batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:

Im calling shit WACK when I fuckin want to. And ill continue to shit on shit brown kicks.

You can take you "everything is acceptable" shit, and your Sand 1990s wanna be latte pas Wallabees and shove 'em up your ass.

Keep collecting toys and playing video games in your stained underwear while wearing your batmask, surrounded by VHS tapes, Nike shoe boxes filled with comics, and Debarge cassettes in your dank low-rent apartment, batmanboy.

I'll continue to shit on your hideous and cartoony taste in clothes and kicks, you pathetic little manboy.

• This is probably the cutest argument this place has ever seen!

batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:

Keep collecting toys and playing video games in your stained underwear while wearing your batmask, surrounded by VHS tapes, Nike shoe boxes filled with comics, and Debarge cassettes in your dank low-rent apartment, batmanboy.

I'll continue to shit on your hideous and cartoony taste in clothes and kicks, you pathetic little manboy.

Wallabees.

batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:
    parallax said:
    batmon said:

Wallabees.

Neon hightops.

And the thing is, Wallabees aren't my "go to"...you've got nothing!