THE NEW TONI BRAXTON SHIZZZZ

Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
Damn, I was gonna use that Meters sample for my folks G.U.N too, but I was like "nah, they'll think I'm tryin' to bite the Amerie jawn". Now I'm guessin' this Toni Braxton beat must be by Rich Harrison... this is some FIYAH right hurr, son! I think a lot of keyboarders on some "fuk a braek" shit are gonna be scramblin' to find dope old drumbreaks in a minute if this trend keeps up. DJ's, y'all rockin' this shit yet? What it do? How they lovin' it? And no, sorry... I don't have a soundclip, but somebody on here can probly do the honors

Comments

• Yo-Mighty Most that Toni Braxton shizz is heat money no doubt.Remember the first cd soma and i sent you?OUTTA SPITE was to one of her tracks she stay wit heat.I was feelin dat "Please" jawn when i first heard it straight hot shizz.

• dCastillodCastillo 1,963 Posts
    can I breathe again?

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Come on, I know somebody has this shiet!!! It's heaters, it's flames, it's funky fresh to def. It must be on some blog or smething. Post a link somebody plaese!

• see if this one still works "Take This Ring"

can't access it from where I am, so is [bold]this one[/bold] the right track?

• see if this one still works "Please (single version)"

can't access it from where I am, is this the right right?

I don??t think Phil was talking about this "Please" track, but "Take this ring".
    "Please" sounds more like a Lil Jon production.

• Anyway, "Take this ring" is mad. I really havnt been able to get with Braxton??s low manly voice to this point, but on this new track Harrison brings the funk again. The hook got chills running through my spine just like "1 thing" when I heard it the first time.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    so its another meters break? Wow, dude is like the best producer ever.

That please track is gay.

• I was about to say I dont like this, but then the chorus came in and I was like DAMN!
    I was gonna say it sounds too much like One Thing, but how he switches his shit up is crazy.
    thanks forr the link.

• pknypkny 549 Posts
    After one listen, it's not the most inventive track, and didn't automatically hit me in the head like "1 Thing". But I can't be mad at someone trying to put some funk back into today's hip-hop/R&B.

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts
    Yeah, you know now that I'm listening to the download it doesn't sound as impressive, but when they were cuttin' that shit up on the radio yesterday that schitt was sounding CRAZY. And the dj's were just going on and on about how sick it is, blah blah blah. The dj probably sped it up a little bit too when they were mixing it. Ah, well... it's still cool IMO.

• drewnicedrewnice 5,465 Posts
    Anybody else heard that new Faith Evans track? Maybe it's been out for a while, but the only time I listen to the radio is in the shower. That shit is hella

like I haven't heard on the radio probably ever. I thought Tom Joyner had just come off of a weekend of diggin' in the crates when I heard that one. I forgot the name.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    Anybody else heard that new Faith Evans track? Maybe it's been out for a while, but the only time I listen to the radio is in the shower. That shit is hella

like I haven't heard on the radio probably ever. I thought Tom Joyner had just come off of a weekend of diggin' in the crates when I heard that one. I forgot the name.

you talking about Mesmerize? Shit is nice. Sounds like a modern day Lynn Collins.

I can't listen to that Braxton track cus my work blocks all yousendit and rapidshare links.

• Pistol_PetePistol_Pete 1,289 Posts
    by the way what Meters track does he use? so i can at least have an idea of what the track sounds like.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Here Come the Metermaids

This song aint really fucking with 1 Thing IMO.

Damn Bsides you sound salty as hell.

Regretting getting rid of all those breaks?

• Here Come the Metermaids
    sorry, I'll have to correct you its Here comes the Meterman. Off the cissy strut/ ease back joint.

• BsidesBsides 4,244 Posts
    Here Come the Metermaids
    This song aint really fucking with 1 Thing IMO.

Damn Bsides you sound salty as hell.
    Regretting getting rid of all those breaks?

i aint get rid of nothing. it just seems a little one trick to me.

.....and I BEEN salty. that aint new.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Here Come the Metermaids

sorry, I'll have to correct you its Here comes the Meterman. Off the cissy strut/ ease back joint.

hahaha, um...ok...thanks!