Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    A$AP Ferg album is streaming.

I like this a lot.

This is pretty intense.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Doris leaked too.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    I think I know that White Man's Burden sample. Soundtrack of hit movies from the 60's related. The Earl one with the dogs screwing was hard too

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts

• J-Zone is back!!

(I can't figure out how to embed Soundcloud. I promise it's worth the clickthrough though)

Loving it. Your girlfriend probably won't. But that's J-Zone for ya...

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    St. Cornelius said:

Loving it. Your girlfriend probably won't.

Please report to the DJ Girl thread. It's a movie that might really speak to you.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    LOEG'z go in on the Austin Police Department...

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    St. Cornelius said:
    J-Zone is back!!

(I can't figure out how to embed Soundcloud. I promise it's worth the clickthrough though)

Loving it. Your girlfriend probably won't. But that's J-Zone for ya...

Like the beat...

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    bassie said:

I can't stop playing Bible on the Dash,

Also digging this clip of his.

• LokoOne said:
    bassie said:

I can't stop playing Bible on the Dash,

X3

Video from my favorite track from Acquitted.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    Are either of those the one where he pistol whips/beats some girl up? 'Cause F*CK THAT.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    Herm said:
    Are either of those the one where he pistol whips/beats some girl up? 'Cause F*CK THAT.

Thats the Take That (sp?) clip. I deen it and didnt like it. Kinda disturbing with no real purpose.

• bassie said:
    St. Cornelius said:

Loving it. Your girlfriend probably won't.

Please report to the DJ Girl thread. It's a movie that might really speak to you.

I went in there and all the links are dead. I have a suspicion that I'm being dissed though

St. Cornelius said:

Like the beat...

Thanks for correctly posting the link. Yeah I know it's the usual J-Zone misogynistic shit but I mean... it is a really dope beat.

Fat Joe feat. Action Costanza prod. by Primo, Sly Stone sample...

• JuniorJunior 4,853 Posts
    bassie said:
    Well dang! This WW3 Lean tape is good, too!

Yeah it really is. I had pretty much given up on Gucci but he's currently churning out high quality tapes/albums at an insane rate. Speaking of insane, I hope all the recent twitter drama doesn't interfere too much with the rise of Young Thug as he's been stealing every 1017 track he's appeared on (plus his mixtape earlier this year is still in my top 5 for 2013).

Other stuff I am currently feeling includes the Zmoney Rich B4 Rap tape which never fails to loop me into a hypnotised state

And this Chance The Rapper track sneakily hidden among 30 odd lazy lil wayne freestyles on Dedication 5

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I've had a Strutter project on repeat. It's going to be a beautiful thing.

Parts 1 and 2 are still on heavy rotation and never came off my iphone since they came out. Part 3 will probably follow suit.

This.

• caicai spacecho 362 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

Yes.. the Red Eye Mixtape is a big improvement on the last Jetlife tape IMO.

A bump is overdue.

If you want to front on a song that opens with the line, "Like Lt. Dan, I'm rollin'...", even a goofy "Say Yo! To Drugs" song like this one...well, I dunno what to tell you.

Album is here:

Not as immediate as XXX, but rammed with quotables and quite a few surprises. Danny is in a lane of his own.

• ketanketan Warmly booming riffs 3,095 Posts
    DocMcCoy said:

Not as immediate as XXX, but rammed with quotables and quite a few surprises. Danny is in a lane of his own.

yeah, it's really good. production is going to sound real good after a few listens. unfortunately, that purity ring song already sounds dated.

• this PSK mix from Teeko and Ruckazoid is NUTS

https://s3.amazonaws.com/THEMUTHAFUNKINMIX/PSK-MF-MIX.mp3

So good.

• bassie said:
    I've had a Strutter project on repeat. It's going to be a beautiful thing.

Parts 1 and 2 are still on heavy rotation and never came off my iphone since they came out. Part 3 will probably follow suit.

This.

Yeah I been listening to this, too. Pretty good, but, what is up with the track "Go DJ" labeled as produced by Joe Black when it's clearly the same beat that Jahlil did for the (far superior IMO) Ace Hood joint, 'Motive'?? wtf

and yeah, Pusha is fuckin killin it right now for sure. Can't wait for MNIMN.