Boston

RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
edited August 2013 in Strut Central
I'm going to be in Boston from Wednesday to Sunday for work next week.

Anything popping off? Any decent record stores still in existence? How about music stores with vintage gear?

Anyone wanna chill?

Comments

• in your ear is still dope and cheapo's is pretty aight - stereo jacks is also good.

dont know if you are lookin to go out but i could also make some recommendations on that if you are

• ah things that are popping off - missed that part - fri's & saturdays are good at ZuZu in central square - im doing friday next week and sat is all vinyl soul night

• I've heard Boston Guitar Works is the place.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    Double. But also will say if there are other Boston stutteurs that are going to meet up with Raj, lemme know the plan and maybe we can get a SS group toast in effect.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    I'm away most of that time but if we can work it out I'll definitely grab a beer with you! As for records, agreed, hit In Your Ear on Comm Ave by BU (don't bother with the one in Harvard Sq) and Cheapo in Central Sq. If you do end up in Harvard Sq check Planet Records and a good dark horse is Armageddon Shop, which specializes in punk & metal but gets all genres in and scores can be had of stuff outside their knowledge base.

• djannadjanna 1,543 Posts
    We're around!! FB me

• RAJRAJ tenacious local 7,779 Posts
    Cool. Staying downtown, but attending a workshop at Harvard. So, I'll check out the Cambridge spots.