Kanye West actually creates an affordable and functional piece of fashion (NRR)

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited July 2013 in Strut Central

Comments

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    Trojan on dat site

b/w

bot!

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    Trojan on dat site

b/w

bot!

For real?

EDIT: I changed the link to an article about the shirt rather than a direct link to the store site..which apparently has a trojan. Thanks for the heads up, Crazy.

• Fred_GarvinFred_Garvin The land of wind and ghosts 337 Posts
    "@Atomic_Moog tweeted: ???Can someone explain to me the difference between a normal t-shirt and a hip-hop t-shirt? #Kanye???"

I would like to know the answer to that as well.

Fred_Garvin said:
    "@Atomic_Moog tweeted: ???Can someone explain to me the difference between a normal t-shirt and a hip-hop t-shirt? #Kanye???"

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    And here I thought this was the real as far as hip-hop t-shorts go.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    And here I thought this was the real as far as hip-hop t-shorts go.

DJ_Enki said:

GHOSTRIDIN' MY POP'S PRIUS AND I DON'T CARE WHO KNOWS IT YOLOLOLOLOLO!!!!!1!

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    In the high fashion world, $120 is cheap.

I'm just pissed about that short sleeve hoodie. I've been rocking that style for ages. Had the sleeves professionally shortened and everything. Granted, I bit it off a character in Mi Vida Loca, but still...

Herm said:

I'm just pissed about that short sleeve hoodie. I've been rocking that style for ages. Had the sleeves professionally shortened and everything. Granted, I bit it off a character in Mi Vida Loca, but still...

Congratulations???you are as fashionable as Bill Belichick. But I think he beat you to it by a few years.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    DB_Cooper said:
    Herm said:

Congratulations???you are as fashionable as Bill Belichick.

Somebody should say that to Kanye.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    APC is one of my favourite lines, but they can f off for a $120 white t...unless Kanye hand delivers it to me at my house.

bassie said:
    APC is one of my favourite lines, but they can f off for a $120 white t...unless Kanye hand delivers it to me at my house.

I kind of like knowing that in the world of infinity...there is a scenario where Kanye West is just a delivery dude.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    bassie said:

maybe if it was hand-woven by Kanye. Or if he spun the fabric out of his own bodily discharge like some kind of hip hop silkworm.

JectWon said:
    bassie said:

I kind of like knowing that in the world of infinity...there is a scenario where Kanye West is just a delivery dude.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    infinitely better than Wu Wear at any price

• toby.dtoby.d 254 Posts
    Fred_Garvin said:

Is this a Hip-Hop T-Shirt? Kanye's looks a similar length. Probably better worn with leather leggings than a dwarf's jeans though.

toby.d said:
    Fred_Garvin said:

Is this a Hip-Hop T-Shirt? Kanye's looks a similar length. Probably better worn with leather leggings than a dwarf's jeans though.

If that's what dudes are looking for, I know a dollar store reasonably priced boutique that can supply them for a dollar half of the Kanye going rate. Please holler if interested.

• rain103rain103 476 Posts

DB_Cooper said:
    JectWon said:
    bassie said:

Goddamn...yes.