New Delay LP!!!

124»

Comments

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    That stand beside me track (1st song on side B) is great. Loving the vibe of the whole LP so far.
    Good work!

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Listening now for the third or fourth time. I enjoy it from beginning to end. The presentation is fantastic ... great imagery, cool booklet. Excellent work all around.

• LoopDreamsLoopDreams 1,195 Posts
    Got my copy yesterday and am giving it a listen for the first time. Doc: straight up phenomenal work. Don't have time to leave first impressions, I've just finished the first side but can't wait to get back from work and flip the record.

• jammyjammy remixing bongo rock... 813 Posts
    I received my copy in the mail today. Good work delay! At first listen i have to say my favourite cut is 'Daytime'. I love the arrangement in that one.

• jjfad027jjfad027 1,594 Posts
    OUTSTANDING WORK SIR!!!

Good stuff

• tokyobeatstokyobeats 505 Posts
    track length perfect for my short attention span ;) no dull moments.....great work!
    GITAR is also a really nice compensate, not that it was required.........pl70 heat as per usual

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    MusicaDelAlma said:
    Controller_7 said:
    Got mine today too. This album has grown on me in good ways. I liked it at first, but it's gotten better. Lots of work went into this. Great job.

Yeah same exact story here. Got the vinyl yesterday and have played it back to back and am enjoying how much better it sounds with each repeated play. Lots of details and textures to explore. 5 stars!

Cosine!

FWIW, I gave Piecelock 70 some due airplay during the first half of my radio show. I don't usually play a bunch of tracks from the same album, but wanted to let'em shine and deservedly be heard. I happened to have had a bunch of friends tuning in from all over the West. They were really digging the Day and Doc Delay tracks.

Playlist: http://www.wxdu.org/plmanager/world/printplaylist.php?show_id=26572

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Just got mine at work. WOOT!! Fantastic package all around.

:beerbang: :feelin_it:

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,778 Posts
    Still caning this album, and discovering new favourites. Will have to include some tracks next time I make a blazing downtempo mix.

Respect.