where disappeared peter from funk lexicon?

BOOGIEBIGBOOGIEBIG 1 Post
edited June 2013 in Strut Central
hi all,
i wonder how to connect on peter wermelinger's mail, it didn't match through myspace or black hole site (funk.ch), i have tons of scans for him...and new/old stuff.

Comments

• BOOGIEBIG said:
    hi all,
    i wonder how to connect on peter wermelinger's mail, it didn't match through myspace or black hole site (funk.ch), i have tons of scans for him...and new/old stuff.

Hi, you can contact me by email: getondown@bluemail.ch

I'm still working on the funky music records lexicon. A bit more in the background as before, but the content is growing. I still miss a lot of scans, deadwax-infos and in some cases soundfiles. I'm again thinking about a new print in 2014/15, if there is enough demand. There would be two books, if that would happen, one for the 45s only and the other for the LPs/12"s, both with about 450 pages. But, as I assume that would be the last release, I try to get my hands on the most wanted scans before doin it. So at the moment i try to find out what scans i have in good enough quality so I can publish a scans-wants list of the most important scan-wants, what I hope to find before the next book would see the light. Compared with the 2005 edition, meanwhile i think i have about 6100 additional funky records listed. Also a lot of work was done to find out about release-years by deadwax-analysis and cross-refering information of many sources to verify the information is correct .. or in some cases at least to narrow the years of release so i can mention that. So as you can see, i'm glad if anybody can help with scans and information. The biggest problem is, how to manage to file all these information in the database in my spare time. Doin, what i can, day by day, we will see...

Best wishes from Switzerland
    Peter

• MR_ZIMMSMR_ZIMMS 210 Posts
    Did Discogs help you the last couple of years, Peter?