JAY - Double K demands new YachtRock Mix!

4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
edited April 2009 in Strut Central
ARE YOU LISTENING?THE MAN HAS DEMANDED MORE YACHT. CAN YOU BRING THIS?WE HEARD THE PLAYLIST. IT WAS 5 HOURS. GET ON THIS.

Comments

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    ahhhhhh!
    hahaha!
    Ill never top the first one. the second one was slept on like most sequels.
    im thinkin maybe a soul/r&b AM Gold mix. i have some ideas. as for another rock one i feel like that well has been sucked dry.

• Dude, all you have to do is put that playlist into some sequence and it will be gold. ARE YOU SERIOUS? It could have been the italian peppers but that 5 hour playlist was the best thing i ever heard.

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    did you give Mike the second mix from last year?
    how do i refuse a request from you guys!
    alright. ill see what i can muster up.
    anchors up. this yacht is sailing!

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    OH SHIT!

• Phill_MostPhill_Most 4,594 Posts

im thinkin maybe a soul/r&b AM Gold mix.

mannn... what would THAT be? like tavares, johnny nash, friends of distinction, 5th dimension "wedding bell blues" and stuff like that? or maybe 80's era stuff along those same lines, if there even is anything like that? whoa

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Dude, all you have to do is put that playlist into some sequence and it will be gold. ARE YOU SERIOUS? It could have been the italian peppers but that 5 hour playlist was the best thing i ever heard.

I've been trying to remember the Springsteen track off that for months now. PLAESE TO LIFT THIS BURDEN FROM MY MIND.

• djkingottodjkingotto 1,704 Posts
    can i request "de ja vu" by dionne warwick? word? word.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    ahhhhhh!
    hahaha!
    Ill never top the first one. the second one was slept on like most sequels.
    im thinkin maybe a soul/r&b AM Gold mix. i have some ideas. as for another rock one i feel like that well has been sucked dry.

BOMP

• phongonephongone 1,652 Posts
    Might I suggest a three-way battle for Yacht Rock supremacy (like the reggae soul battle awhile back) between Jaymack, Batmon and Plantweed (because he apparently invented AM Gold).

• jaymack said:
    the second one was slept on like most sequels.

Have been enjoying the second mix so much, that now I am wondering if you ever posted a third one.