THIS POST IS STRICTLY FOR AZNS! (ASIANS ONLY, RR)

mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts
edited August 2005 in Strut Central
RACE RELATED

NI HAO & KONICHIWA, BATCHES

SOULSTRUT RACIAL DRAFT 2005?

*edited to keep the objectification outta hurr

Comments

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

holla

• mylatencymylatency 10,475 Posts

• parsecparsec 5,087 Posts

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts

I know you're not AZN J*****

getouttahurr....

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    but i'm afraid there won't be many replies...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    Why is it we have a thread on dealing with the racial realities of Blackness but someone puts up an Asian thread and we get naked Asian women instead? Very telling isn't it, even as a joke?

Seriously wack. Yes offense.

• At least phill's post was all inclusive.

I'm mexican which makes me part indigenous. We came over the bering straight, son. Does that make me asian?

• snosno 332 Posts
    For real though. Zhang Zi-yi is not bad as far as a celebrity is concerned: she's a typical fodder for tabloid press.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    son, you wish.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    Gong Li or Zhang Zhi Yi ?

i'm going for Gong Li

• snosno 332 Posts
    Have you seen any of these Chinese divas in real persons? Damn I've seen Zhang and Gong in Pacific Place a few times and they exudes arrogance. They had their on at all times.

• dayday 9,611 Posts
    Why is it we have a thread on dealing with the racial realities of Blackness but someone puts up an Asian thread and we get naked Asian women instead? Very telling isn't it, even as a joke?

You make and extremely good point.

The objectification of Asian women is

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    fame gotten to their head big time. BIIG time.

• Why is it we have a thread on dealing with the racial realities of Blackness but someone puts up an Asian thread and we get naked Asian women instead? Very telling isn't it, even as a joke?

You make and extremely good point.

Oh yeah.....

• snosno 332 Posts
    Of course. One look at those huge number of people at gala openings in Beijing and Shanghai screaming your names and shit will mess with your head undoubtedly.

True, I posted the pic of Zhang Zhi-yi (the one in my avatar) cos she's looking goofy with her arm over her forehead. Objectification of my peoples was not the intention of this thread. Dunno why Morrocco posted the nudie pic in response (J***** is a goofball) but its gone. Dude MM, you better , son !

Anyhow, here's the real deal, Helen Zia:

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    so lets go on and do our thing?

sayin, i hate it when i do bookings and ticketing online, my name is CHAN **** ***, not **** *** CHAN. Our family name comes first damn it!

and then when you finally landed and get to migration and custom, you stand there for a whole friggin hour just to wait for them trying to find the right CHAN on the list, cuz apparently "there're too many of you! we have like 200 CHANs on our list! just wait will ya ?!"

just sayin'!

Yes, that can be a problem. I think most companies are catching on, though. I think some Asians (those residing in Asia) are also adopting western first names to prevent this confusion when they travel, etc.

• snosno 332 Posts
    You got me lost there...Why'd you wait for your name? Were you travelling with a group or something? Just wondering...

Yuichi,

where you at dogg?

FORGIVE BUT DO NOT FORGET

"Happier Times: For Vincent Chin, a bachelor party meant to celebrate his upcoming wedding turned into an ugly confrontation in a suburban Detroit bar, and later into a fatal beating outside of a fast-food restaurant. His death remains a milestone in the APA civil-rights movement."

http://www.asianweek.com/061397/feature.html

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    nah just by myself.

happened all the time when I was still back in high school, the Aust. customs always does that. guess now they realized and catched on.

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    thats some crazy shit ...

• i am not asians but i have visited manzanar internment camp. as well as nurmburg germany and the tribute to the jews massacred in the holocaust. it's amazing how recently these things have occured. croatia, cambodia, rowanda. we better stop hatting. peace, stein. . . .

• kennykenny 1,024 Posts
    amen!

• snosno 332 Posts
    thats some crazy shit ...

Yes indeed. Watched this locally-produced documentary about the aftermath of Sino-Japanese war about the comfort women in China and Korea are still fighting for compensation. Gotta have mad respect for them.

amen!

• FatbackFatback 6,746 Posts
    Why are Asians eligible for minority scholarships? For example, our minority programs at APA were always packed with Asians (who were mostly 3rd generation and well above upper middle-class SES. But, say some FOB from Romania would no be eligible.

Eligibility:

Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent visa residents and members of an ethnic minority group, including but not limited to: African Americans, Alaskan Natives, American Indians, Hispanics, Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders

• Why are Asians eligible for minority scholarships? For example, our minority programs at APA were always packed with Asians (who were mostly 3rd generation and well above upper middle-class SES. But, say some FOB from Romania would no be eligible.

Eligibility:
    Applicants must be U.S. citizens or permanent visa residents and members of an ethnic minority group, including but not limited to: African Americans, Alaskan Natives, American Indians, Hispanics, Asian Americans, Pacific Islanders

why dont you ask your APA program that question? we dont make them rules white man, we just benefit from them.

i mean, let's be honest here, motherfuckers need to start worrying about asia. china is about to own you and korea has the capability to bomb you. sure, japan is your lapdog, but its such a small buffer between you and the whole of asia. and dont none of those countries like japan anyways. damn art-nips.

as far as objectifying asian women, man, i gotta say i do it too. i love asian women. but, like ive said before, i get the pagoda pass cuz im asian too. so its not quite as skeevy as some of you other cornballs. ha ha! sucks to be you! i mean, asian women smell good. they got great skin. not all hairy and shit, well, save the okinawans. of course, im more about the asian-american women cuz i just cant hang with them boater folks that are all subservient and scared.

anyways, i could go on about why i hate asians too cuz, as you may or may not know, i pretty much hate most people. but i love my folkers. but instead of the hatt, let's talk about the asians that are running that "so you think you can dance" show. well, more specifically, the filipinos. dude, that asian girl is pretty cute and got the nice haunchy legs how grandpa likes. plus she seems so happy and smiley and that's a big plus too. big man seems like such a sweetie and that lil dragonball dude got some serious sex appeal.

• johmbolayajohmbolaya 4,472 Posts
    I am here, brothers and sisters. My name is not Eddie Longo, but cuz, let's eat!