New Delay LP!!!

Comments

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    I would like to copeth, Where could I do so?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    Presale available here: http://pl70.net/morgan/

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    4YearGraduate said:
    Presale available here: http://pl70.net/morgan/

Wurd.

• DeegreezDeegreez 804 Posts
    teaser video sounds very cool! to be copped...!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    Hey The$ha!

Being that today is the release day, I'm sure you're probably pretty busy...

...but I'm selfish, and was wondering when the digital download codes will be released for those who copped.

Looking forward to hearing Morgan!

• 4YearGraduate4YearGraduate 2,945 Posts
    Indeed!
    I will be sending out an email to everyone with the download link code on their receipt. Working on it right now..

Also, the album is available on itunes today as well!

• phono13phono13 842 Posts
    4YearGraduate said:
    Indeed!
    I will be sending out an email to everyone with the download link code on their receipt. Working on it right now..

Also, the album is available on itunes today as well!

You are on top of it, sir! I'll head over to iTunes to get the reviews started.

PRE ORDER SALES -

Retrieve your free download:
    1) Pull up your emailed receipt from your purchase - it was sent from info@pl70.com
    2) Click on the link that says VIEW RECEIPT ONLINE
    3) Click on the Download link

Vinyl MFG got held up with the holiday but we expect to ship by the end of the week. Thanks!

• jleejlee 1,539 Posts
    congrats t*m, really looking forward to checking this out.

b/w PL70 - I've now bought more from this label in the past year than pretty much anyone else (oof / i'm old).

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    jlee said:

b/w PL70 - I've now bought more from this label in the past year than pretty much anyone else (oof / i'm old).

I know, dude. So, can any one out there hooks it up with the Colt 45?

http://pl70.net/products/people-under-the-stairs-beer-45/colt45/

b/w

Morgan is ruling so far!

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    the Dl will tide me over nicely until the record comes (canada rel)
    the weather is perfect for this record right now

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Did the pre orders go out yet

Enjoying the download. Nice work Tom. My daughter said she likes Ten Little Indians, obviously not understanding the content.

• I've listened to this a lot now, faded/straight in a variety of real life scenarios. Currently it is album of the year for me.

Congratulations / tear it the fuck up.

:dominoes:

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    I've been listening to the download almost everyday, it's an incredible album. And while I enjoy the entire thing immensely, I've been particularly obsessing over 4 tracks and can't wait to get the tangible version so I can read the liner notes.

"Owl Mountain" is tremendous sounding. The organ on that is just lovely in an apocalyptic kinda way.

I am on my way (again) to the plant to try and figure out where the hell the LP's are. The boxes are addressed and ready to go and as soon as I get them they will be in the mail. I was told they'd be ready last week but alas.

Thank you everyone for your patience with this! Hoping to mail within a day or so.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    edith head said:

"Owl Mountain"

Favorite song on there. Really proud of my dude for coming out with this after all these years.

• edith headedith head 5,106 Posts
    Yeah, i also really dig WTYO. Some of the vocals on there sound familiar...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    edith head said:
    Yeah, i also really dig WTYO. Some of the vocals on there sound familiar...
    The Remix I just got for WTYO is pretty amazing.

https://www.trackitdown.net/track/doc-delay/owl-mountain/dubstep/5852582.html

Random googling result. Is this legit? They've got you in dubstep and it's over $2 a song.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    An apology AND a promo-only 45?! C'mon man! This wasn't necessary! It was BARELY late and dude's name is Doc DELAY, for chrissakes! Ha ha! Seriously though, classy move from some classy guys. Thank you, sirs!

Got mine today too. This album has grown on me in good ways. I liked it at first, but it's gotten better. Lots of work went into this. Great job.

• pcmrpcmr 5,591 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    Got mine today too. This album has grown on me in good ways. I liked it at first, but it's gotten better. Lots of work went into this. Great job.

same here and i am still wainting for my copy
    once i play it out with full liner notes it will surely enter my albums of the year territory
    PL70 has had quite the string of releases so far, great model
    a lot of independent artists dream of LP releases but could never fathom such quality would be possible in the independent realm

• El PrezEl Prez NE Ohio 1,141 Posts
    Gitar!!!!

• discos_almadiscos_alma discos_alma 2,164 Posts
    Controller_7 said:

Yeah same exact story here. Got the vinyl yesterday and have played it back to back and am enjoying how much better it sounds with each repeated play. Lots of details and textures to explore. 5 stars!

EDIT
    My only complaint: Why isn't "Tourniquet" longer than 2 minutes?

• rain103rain103 476 Posts
    Just got my copy. [Currently listening to it] Sounds good so far!

:feelin_it: :dominoes:

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    MusicaDelAlma said:
    My only complaint: Why isn't "Tourniquet" longer than 2 minutes?
    I used to make 8 minute tracks and later have to trim them down to 3-4 minutes. Nowadays I'll be working on something, arrange it the way I want, and feel good about it only to find its only 1 minute and 30 seconds long. At this rate I'll be making dead Kennedys style 30 track long albums.

I think it's also related to the overall public attention span. People hit that "next" button pretty liberally nowadays.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Delay said:
    I think it's also related to the overall public attention span. People hit that "next" button pretty liberally nowadays.

Dude, that was almost 2 full paragraphs of detailed explanation...can we get a 'tl;dr' next time? Sheesh...

• DelayDelay 4,530 Posts
    Thnks 4 lsnin 2 my albm

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    Finally coppered. INSERT DELAY JOKE, BRO.