Yami Bolo, La Isla Bonita version Mp3 request

AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
edited May 2013 in Strut Central
hey brosephs... if any of you deep mofos have this instrumental version or any Yami Bolo instrumentals (Real Rock for example) and can share?
He has decided last minute he is going to show up at a benefit I'm Dj-ing tomorrow and perform and wants to show off and singing and toasting live and I don't have the track of course.

Thank you, I will send you a bag of hweed inside some coffee...... yai yai yai eachy woahyeee

for reference:

Comments

• Mek_JaggerMek_Jagger 322 Posts
    * pm'd you links.

stud buster riddim
    moving outta babylon version
    trample version
    the revolution version
    tempo riddim flash
    tempo riddim jammys

i have glock war version somewhere but the vinyl is in bad shape

• AKallDayAKallDay 830 Posts
    Thank you so much!!! I will look at your pm and get linked.

no probs you're welcome
    and big pin from italy sorted the bonita version just now. pm'd
    maybe try get him a vocal drop from Yami in return

AKallDay said:
    success, I got drops tonight for you and your man, pm me your email address!

This is beyond helpful, thank you for being a bawse!!
    I will try in earnest to get as many drops as possible and please thank him for me!!!!!
    feel free to post or pm any drop details he'd like in there and i'll do my best to convey

success, I got drops tonight for you and your man, pm me your email address!

• I would like to get the version to that song also (Yami Bolo - la Isla Bonita)..as i will be getting the dub plate! Much thanx if you could bless me with the version. Might have tunes you need!

Hey June Bugg, only seeing this now. Will get it for you a.s.a.p (not on this computer) unless A.K. gets there first.

• Bless up pun di yami bolo riddim....Much Respect!!!!!