NEWBS: If your going to jump in because of the action, please introduce yourself here

2»

Comments

• Minneapolis, Minnesota. 70's baby. On and off the site for years. Recently getting back into digging. Drum break fiend.

• GibboGibbo 124 Posts
    Lurking for years but only recently started posting stuff. I'm live just south of Dublin, Ireland. I'll listen to pretty much any old thing and collect a little of everything.

• Big_StacksBig_Stacks "I don't worry about hittin' power, cause I don't give 'em nuttin' to hit." 4,670 Posts
    toby.d said:
    Hi, I'm new here. I just started posting without announcing my arrival to surreptitiously integrate myself but I agree that you can't properly arrive on a forum without the members being rude to you first. Here's your opportunity (I'll be available for abuse in other threads too).

The only other forum I've been a member is a lot ruder to new and existing members alike, seems like everyone's pretty friendly here.

I think I found this place while looking for an AEIOU track list, then visited occasionally to find new (old) music. Grew up with rap music, went through a phase of being strictly 60s and now listen to and collect anything good.

Oh yeah nobody else has their name in their username - that's alright I can be that guy and you already know my government name now so the damage is done.

Hey Toby,

My brother has his government name as his username as well as a number of other 'Strutters. So, you're not alone.

Peace,

Big Stacks from Kakalak

• BallzDeepBallzDeep 612 Posts
    I'm Mike, from IA, now in AZ bout 11 yrs.
    Finding $20 records for $5 is how I get down in Phoenix,
    and I'm happy as a clam.

I love the rap and other music threads here, ya'll have great taste.

:coolsmile:

• 1980 baby from queens. collecting rap records since my first trip to fat beats in 93. led to soul, funk, and jazz in the quest for samples and drums. now getting heavy into the salsa/guaguanco/etc. game (reynaldo's posts and blog have been very influential).

lurked forever, finally made an account to reply to the shirtless album cover thread.

many thanks for the knowledge gained over the years. helped me step my digging game up.

oh, and probably "off the wall". we didn't have mtv, so i was really late to the thriller game and mostly remember otw tracks on the radio.