Horrible Movies w/ Great Soundtracks

2»

Comments

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    LoopDreams said:
    batmon said:

Trouble Man matches up.

OK gotta see it, if it even comes close to the soundtrack it's gotta be oscar callibre.

Anyone seen Savage or Coffy?

I've seen Coffy a bunch of times. It's OK, and the soundtrack is great of course, but beyond that there's not a whole lot to recommend it beyond Pam.

Me & my girl spent a Sunday watching Pam Grier movies a while back. Even factoring in the whole "how low was my budget" exploito nature of most (if not all) of them, she still made some real duffers. Sheba Baby has a good soundtrack, but as a movie, it's for Pam obsessives only. Tarantino cribs the movie's closing scene for the corresponding moment in Jackie Brown, and it's the only movie I can ever remember seeing Austin Stoker in, apart from Assault On Precinct 13.

• SoulOnIceSoulOnIce 13,027 Posts
    rootlesscosmo said:

This movie is bad?? I haven't seen it since it came out but I remember it being excellent. This and "Laws of Gravity" pretty much made Nick Gomez one of the best indie directors of the 90's IMO.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    I remember this turd having a pretty good Morricone soundtrack. In fact, there's probably a few hundred turds out there that have been salvaged by his music:

b/w

• HIGH SCHOOL HIGH (LOT'S OF NICE HIP-HOP JOINTS ON THIS)

BLACK AND WHITE (SEE ABOVE)

RHYME AND REASON

• countmaculacountmacula 196 Posts
    Ha ha. I saw Chopping Mall back in the day. In the 80's I tried to watch every horror movie I could.
    Juice - great movie, 1/2 the soundtrack is good.
    New Jack City-great movie, 1/3 of the soundtrack is good
    Menace II Society- great movie/ good soundtrack

• PunditPundit 438 Posts