F.A.T. "Funky and Tough" O.G. Czech?

mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
edited January 2006 in Strut Central
I found a copy that isn't the current reissue (which has clear, reissue info on the back) but I heard there was an earlier reissue that looks like the O.G. The copy I have is a tough one to call: the cover says O.G., the record looks more like a reish BUT the matrix #s point back to O.G. Anyone got matrix #s for me to double check with?Thanks.

Comments

• dont got the matrix, but the old reissue was very very similar looking to the og

• Birdman9Birdman9 5,417 Posts
    dont got the matrix, but the old reissue was very very similar looking to the og

SMELL TEST

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    dont got the matrix, but the old reissue was very very similar looking to the og

Ah, ok. This is prob the one I have then. It has a matrix number of TK305 which is why I thought it might be the real deal since this was distributed by TK originally. But it just seems a bit too reish.

• Matrix of original says B-305-A , B-305-B, peace G

• faux_rillzfaux_rillz 14,343 Posts
    I found a copy that isn't the current reissue (which has clear, reissue info on the back) but I heard there was an earlier reissue that looks like the O.G. The copy I have is a tough one to call: the cover says O.G., the record looks more like a reish BUT the matrix #s point back to O.G.

Anyone got matrix #s for me to double check with?

Thanks.

Take this schitt over to the TFT thread, son.

• yo. funky and tough reish is the most accurate reish i've ever seen! stumped me with this one a few times in japan. proceed with caution. peace, stein. . .

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    I found a copy that isn't the current reissue (which has clear, reissue info on the back) but I heard there was an earlier reissue that looks like the O.G. The copy I have is a tough one to call: the cover says O.G., the record looks more like a reish BUT the matrix #s point back to O.G.

Anyone got matrix #s for me to double check with?

Thanks.

Take this schitt over to the TFT thread, son.

Quit hatting with your .

• hell no that record is terrible.

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    hell no that record is terrible.
    Good. I passed on that shit a few months back for no money just because I thought it would be..

• SwayzeSwayze 14,705 Posts
    Good. I passed on that shit a few months back for no money just because I thought it would be..

The record sucks, but selling it for $125+ is always nice.

• hell no that record is terrible.

Ha! Just about to write the same thing

• i kinda liked it....

• i kinda liked it....

Shut up, dicksnot!

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts

Then again it was in Japan and may have been a reisssue. If no then breakface. I do have worse things than that in my repertoire.. like not buying all three copies of an in-shrink near-minty ridiculously rare icelandic folk record that goes for $$$.

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    BUMP

My matrix # is 5032 TK305-1A S40774

OG Kush or fakin' the funk?

• The runout groove should be B-305-A / B-305-B. The OG label looks like this:

• HollafameHollafame 844 Posts
    Hey, thanks BtheO.

Looks like I have the infamous re-junk.

As mentioned above, this re appears legit in every other way. WMIC.