Rodigan in Doctor Who.

DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
That's him opening the door.

Comments

• stop_33stop_33 365 Posts

• jmjmjmjmjmjmjmjm 31 Posts
    It's an oldie but...

• Is that really Roddy? This is blowing my mind.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Bun fiyah pon dem Dalek bagawiyah nah man

B/w

Dude needs a haircut. Looks like Ginger Baker after some bad acid

• Rich45sRich45s 327 Posts
    Ian Levine, Mecca Northern Soul DJ and rather divisive figure is a MASSIVE Who (Dr not 'The') fan too. Claims to have had a hand in writing episodes, has found lost Who episodes after the BBC did the taping over malarkey they did. also rumours abound he has teefed said found episodes on occasion

• DocMcCoyDocMcCoy "Go and laugh in your own country!" 5,913 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:
    Is that really Roddy? This is blowing my mind.

Apparently so, according to a friend whose Doctor Who game is not to be fucked with. I knew he started out as an actor, but I'm not sure if this was shot before he started broadcasting on Radio London or after.

• bennyboybennyboy 538 Posts
    I've fallen into a Rodigan youtube hole. This is AMAZING. Rodigan at the end, storming into the crowd!

• bennyboy said:
    I've fallen into a Rodigan youtube hole. This is AMAZING. Rodigan at the end, storming into the crowd!

this video is the best. from about the 5:45 mark on will never get old to me. the one yoot who puts a yard sale on his hennessy & pineapple juice kills me.

• hogginthefogg said:
    Is that really Roddy? This is blowing my mind.

Apparently so. I believe he mentions it during this show:

http://www.gillespetersonworldwide.com/gilles-peterson-worldwide-vol-4-no-11-david-rodigan/

Don't expect any insight into his acting career but it's a great hour or so of radio.