The hot record chick with the blog is in the new Ghostface video

2»

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    DJ_Enki said:
    TheKindCromang said:
    JectWon said:

The gods of photoshop must make this so...

So awesome.

• spcspc 534 Posts
    Herm said:
    The man makes harmless party music and is not afraid to speak on real issues when he feels like it. Yes, he uses a lot of existing House songs but he gives credit where its' due and makes those producers a grip of money. Plus he's damn near a god in every Latin America country imaginable. (Though I'm sure you know a "wetback" or two who doesn't like him.)

When the man dies there will be parades like CRAZY.

Why is he so polular in Latin American countries? Didn't know about that.

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    spc said:
    Herm said:
    The man makes harmless party music and is not afraid to speak on real issues when he feels like it. Yes, he uses a lot of existing House songs but he gives credit where its' due and makes those producers a grip of money. Plus he's damn near a god in every Latin America country imaginable. (Though I'm sure you know a "wetback" or two who doesn't like him.)

When the man dies there will be parades like CRAZY.

Why is he so polular in Latin American countries? Didn't know about that.

Hes Cuban and gets mad love in S America - he cofounded 'bad boy latino' with puff daddy and hes all over the product endorsement corporate rap miami crunk crossover sellout yadda yadda yadda BS - i dont know his music but there you have it.

Anyhoo that lana del raer chick gets mad love from Adrian Younge she is all up in every video and album cover but seems to be mum on the subject on her blog. We need more details.

And I NEED a link to the Apollo Brown remix of 12 reasons - anybody here in possession of that? Mucho appreciated if so.

• DawhudDawhud 213 Posts
    From the Apollo Brown version. (Brown Tape)