RIP Hugo Chavez

13»

Comments

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Guzzo said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    I think posters should only come around about once a month and only to tell us for the 400th time how horrible a place this is. Oh yeah, and where we should buy their new music.

I want to hug you better

At this point, I might let you.

And yes, I'd much rather be discussing current rapz than ever talking about politics and such on this board ever again. I post new shit, a few others do as well...but beyond Doc McCoy breaking out with his wordy rappinghood, hardly anyone bothers to engage.

Jonny_Paycheck said:
    House Negro/Half Negro is really ugly coming out of a white mouth no matter how well-meaning. Rob you have plenty of other valid critiques of Obama and I just do not think that one is yours to use.

I know, but I'm at the point of saying fuck it. And I'm willing to take the consequences that go with it. At least I think I am...

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    for what it's worth, the stuff that was said to you was pretty over the top ridiculous and you have stuck to your guns

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    day said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    I think posters should only come around about once a month and only to tell us for the 400th time how horrible a place this is. Oh yeah, and where we should buy their new music.

Was I even talking to you bub? I've been here for 10 fucking years. Occasionally I still check in and this is what I see today. Your defensive/pass aggressive style says more about you than I ever could.

I'm saying, Day, check in and contribute beyond your own promo every now and then. Because only coming here to ultimately push your nose up at us every few weeks is just lame.

This will be my last post about this, but my man, I made what I felt was a valid critique about this thread all the way around. Nothing was directed at anyone in particular because everyone in here is more or less equally culpable. I tried to give some patchouli scented humor just to lighten things up a bit. And fwiw, I haven't made any threads about my music/promo/yadda. The only time I've chimed in is to thank everyone for their support. So, there's that.

Adios.

I wouldn't expect any better. I trolled and got trolled back.

Oh no, like 65% of other dudes of my generation, I went through a divorce. But only after 15 rewarding years and an amazing daughter that came from it. So since reality trumps this internet bs X infinity, I'm Teflon Don when it comes to that shit.

I give Bon Vivant a lot of hell, but he at least does post in music threads to counter his political fervor.

That thymebomb dude though, he's a bot that only comes around once certain political keywords have been mentioned here first. I don't know how the banhammer hasn't been dropped already.

But yeah, I made my point and I promise to never use the word negro here again. Okay?

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    you wild harvey

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    HEY GUYS I WAS JUST PASSING BY AND I FIGURED I'D DROP IN AND SEE WHAT'S...

• HarveyCanal said:
    bitch ass negro.

Are you black?

• Rockadelic said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Uncalled for.

^^^Funny Automaton Post^^^

Longtime lurker here. But ive notice youve become the cranky old dude that points out all the shit that makes you cranky.

please post more east of underground finds and stop crankin'

• quoted wrong dude...

• Rockadelic said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Rockadelic said:
    damms said:
    why not semi-cracker ?

Easy one....he's not Republican

Your tacit approval is a bit disappointing. You're better than this, Rock.

Life goes on, though.

The word Negro was added to the 2010 Census Form by our government, did that disappoint you too?

You think thats comparable to calling someone a blatant derogatory comment?

• Fresh Blueberry Pankakes said:
    quoted wrong dude...

Wait...no i think i did get it right....Harvey was saying his ex wife was Hatian right?

If so...TOTALLY VINDICATED BRO!!!!!!!..............THE FUCK OUTT OF HEEEEYARRR...

dud why cant you admit you come off like a ignorant dick....like not only in this thread but mad others?

newsflash....your shit does stink

• HarveyCanal said:
    ppadilha said:
    I'm still waiting for PatrickCrazy's respectful eulogy for this honorable statesman.

My Haitian ex-wife with a phd in education loved her some Hugo Chavez.

Different strokes for different folks.

HAHAAAAAA WOWWWWWWW...USES HIS BLACK EX WIFE TO JUSTIFY RACIST COMMENTS

FUCKING RADDDDDDD!!!!