RIP Hugo Chavez

Comments

• HarveyCanal said:
    RIP Barack Obama.

I know it's a bit early pass but let us pay our respect to this bitch ass negro.

I always thought Obama was white. Sure acts that way.

• DuderonomyDuderonomy Haut de la Garenne 7,784 Posts
    Da Vinylmentalist said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    RIP Barack Obama.

I know it's a bit early pass but let us pay our respect to this bitch ass negro.

I always thought Obama was white. Sure acts that way.

Harvey's a glass-half-black guy.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    "Caught between Southern pride and Southern blame."

Brad Paisley-Accidental Racist (Feat. LL Cool J).mp3

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Thymebomb13 said:
    Maybe if a Republican wins in 2016 they'll bring it back.

I donate to the UNCF....silly, racist me.

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Uncalled for.

^^^Funny Automaton Post^^^

LOL! Calling him a bitch ass is no biggie.

It's that last word that wasn't necessary.

You think I'm wrong?

Yeah, sorry: semi-negro.

Better?

That's some real bullshit.

And your Negro ex-wife and Semi-Negro kid doesn't give you a pass.

You should really be ashamed of yourself.

There are some self righteous, holier than thou bullshitters here who have no problem calling a woman whose politics they disagree with a "Cunt" and other equally misogynist terms, yet get their panties in a wad when a black man is called a Negro by someone who disagrees with his politics.

GTFOOHWTBS.

Harvey doesn't need a ex-wife of color or a beautiful bi-racial daughter to earn the right to use the same verbal venom towards his political enemies as is used by others here.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    batmon said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Rockadelic said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Uncalled for.

^^^Funny Automaton Post^^^

LOL! Calling him a bitch ass is no biggie.

It's that last word that wasn't necessary.

You think I'm wrong?

Yeah, sorry: semi-negro.

Better?

That's some real bullshit.

And your Negro ex-wife and Semi-Negro kid doesn't give you a pass.

You should really be ashamed of yourself.

DJ Screw's security team has his back.

Rockadelic said:
    There are some self righteous, holier than thou bullshitters here who have no problem calling a woman whose politics they disagree with a "Cunt" and other equally misogynist terms, yet get their panties in a wad when a black man is called a Negro by someone who disagrees with his politics.

GTFOOHWTBS.

Harvey doesn't need a ex-wife of color or a beautiful bi-racial daughter to earn the right to use the same verbal venom towards his political enemies as is used by others here.

This was a thread started for Chavez.

Dude has been on record hatting Obama for whatever. Fine.
    He chose to highlight his "race" for insult.
    Does Nixon, Ford, Carter, Reagen, and Clinton get their "race" highlighted when they shed blood like every other Wizard of Oz President?
    You dudes can sling political doo-doo at one another and the next President will still be some asshole. How are you surprised?

Black Folk use Negro interchangeably all the time. Its part of the game.
    Harvey is not a Negro and that "oh he can say whatever" because Obama is a "political opponent" in public is some bullshit.
    Feel free to call the white dudes out.

And I didnt run up in Thatcher thread talmbout Cunt and Bitch.

batmon said:

Harvey is not a Negro and that "oh he can say whatever" because Obama is a "political opponent" in public is some bullshit.

As a group we accept Cunt, Bitch, etc. in the name of politics.

Me included, but you can't draw the line just at your doorstep.

Rockadelic said:
    batmon said:

Oh yes I can.

batmon said:
    Rockadelic said:
    batmon said:

Oh yes I can.

Sorry B....not without being a hypocrite

• ppadilhappadilha 2,235 Posts
    I started this thread as trollbait for PatrickCrazy and his whole sanctimonious attitude towards Thatcher, but obviously Harvey had other things on his mind. And I'll let the brits explain the use of the word "cunt" but to me it's an ugly word that I reserve for those who most deserve it, regardless of gender.

at any rate, I know I started this thread and all, but this kind of discussion has no place on this forum, and I've tried to stay away from those discussions as best I can. Let us all go back to arguing about the things that bring everyone together here: music and Lana del Raer, and the beef that revolves around those subjects.

• Rockadelic said:
    Bon Vivant said:
    Rockadelic said:
    damms said:
    why not semi-cracker ?

Easy one....he's not Republican

Your tacit approval is a bit disappointing. You're better than this, Rock.

Life goes on, though.

The word Negro was added to the 2010 Census Form by our government, did that disappoint you too?

^^Negro Googler

Obama seems like a nice enough dude, Hun Sen is a bit of an asshole.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Rockadelic said:

The word Negro was added to the 2010 Census Form by our government, did that disappoint you too?

That is incorrect. It had been on the census for 100+ years, and they considered dropping it in 2010.

It's since been dropped by our government, which must disappoint you. The point being: Even our messed up government isn't defending that shit anymore. But here you are...

Your justification for defending offensive, unnecessary language is quite sad.

And for the record, not decrying every instance of offensiveness and insult does not make one a hypocrite.

I don't see anyone defending misogynistic language, and some people find some insults more offensive than others. Then again, you are the False Equivalence King (FEK). "All insults are created equal".

Carry on defending racially charged bullshit, Rock.

Bon Vivant said:

And for the record, not decrying every instance of offensiveness and insult does not make one a hypocrite.

As a group and/or community it does.

They are either both acceptable or both unacceptable...and I don't care which one it is as long as it's consistent.

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    What a bunch of faggots.

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    What a bunch of faggots.

Harvey's allowed to use this word because he was once married to a gay person ;)

• LokoOneLokoOne 1,823 Posts
    And to bring it back on topic...

Chavez had many of the traits of a typical Latin American caudillo but there is no denying he did a lot of good things and implemented a great deal of progressive policies - mixed in with some bad tactical moves and over the top rhetoric.

But he survived a coup and was elected by the people twice despite having the middle and upper classes against him from day one (and trying to sabotage reforms as is always the case with progressive latino leaders).

Overall it is a loss for the region and hopefully the good things he put in place will survive.

Here's a mate of mine who has been studying latin american politics and especially Chavez/Venezuela talking about Chavez impact

And here's a good article he wrote about Chavez death

http://www.onlineopinion.com.au/view.asp?article=14773&page=0

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ppadilha said:
    I started this thread as trollbait for PatrickCrazy.
    try harder brah

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Batmon - I hope you're taking notes here on the appropriate way to react and conduct yourself when it comes to the word 'negro'.

• DanteDante 371 Posts
    how someone who finished high school was able to interact with harvey on a daily basis is beyond me.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    Man...what the fuck is going on here? This might be the lowest I've ever seen this place (and that's saying a lot).

Some shameful schitt in this thread.

If only Obama was merely dropping hate speech from them drones.

Point being, dude is far worse than Hugo Chavez in that their isn't a positive flipside to his criminal lunacy.

Had I said Chris Brown was a bitch ass negro right after the Rihanna story came out, y'all wouldn't have said shit in opposition.

But since your entry point is blind dumb allegiance to Obama, driven by either your irrational pride or irrational guilt...take your pick, it spurns you to become the overreacting political correctness police.

Acknowledging the truth that Obama is a farce who has allowed his handlers to use his race as a means to garner support for a full-blown program of lies and mischief should be an exercise for all paying any attention whatsoever.

Whether it's my place to say it or not, and I've had plenty enough people in a better position to do so say every bit as much to me...Obama is a perfect representation of the house negro aka Uncle Tom.

And that's just barely scratching the surface because Obama isn't just selling out his own race, but all of us at once...just so he can receive a pat on the back from his masters as they proceed with their senseless wars and imperialist banking practices and their poisoning of our food, water, and air supplies, etc.

I mean, what's an even lower brow derogatory term that I can throw at him? Because bitch ass negro barely even begins to cover it.

And who my family is has nothing to do with it. Like many of you, I made the mistake of voting for this clown and he has straight snowed us. There would be no HATT (or whatever Batmon) if the man showed at least 10% more spine than he has the past few years. But in fact he lacks a single redeeming quality, allowing his backstory as a black man to put him places he doesn't even remotely belong.

Sorry I guess, but I've got no mercy left for this man, nor those who insist on ignoring the truth right before their eyes about him. And if y'all want to go to war over my use of the word negro here, I'm fine with that because I'm already at war with you over you being so entirely complicit to yet another evil administration.

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    day said:
    Man...what the fuck is going on here? This might be the lowest I've ever seen this place (and that's saying a lot).

I agree.

I don't when this became such a shitty, stingy, no-style-having, small place, but I do know that Soulstrut 2013 is not nearly interesting enough to metabolize all the bad vibes that currently radiate both from the lazy and embittered longtimers on the inside and from the cockstrong and interchangeable greenhorns on the outside.

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    james said:
    day said:

I agree.

I don't when this became such a shitty, stingy, no-style-having, small place, but I do know that Soulstrut 2013 is not nearly interesting enough to metabolize all the bad vibes that currently radiate both from the lazy and embittered longtimers on the inside and from the cockstrong and interchangeable greenhorns on the outside.

I think we need a road trip.

http://gatheringofthevibes.com

Also, Cockstrong Greenhorns would make an amazing band name.

I think posters should only come around about once a month and only to tell us for the 400th time how horrible a place this is. Oh yeah, and where we should buy their new music.

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    I think posters should only come around about once a month and only to tell us for the 400th time how horrible a place this is. Oh yeah, and where we should buy their new music.

I want to hug you better

• dayday 9,612 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:

Was I even talking to you bub? I've been here for 10 fucking years. Occasionally I still check in and this is what I see today. Your defensive/pass aggressive style says more about you than I ever could.

day said:
    HarveyCanal said:

Was I even talking to you bub? I've been here for 10 fucking years. Occasionally I still check in and this is what I see today. Your defensive/pass aggressive style says more about you than I ever could.

I'm saying, Day, check in and contribute beyond your own promo every now and then. Because only coming here to ultimately push your nose up at us every few weeks is just lame.

• Jonny_PaycheckJonny_Paycheck 17,825 Posts
    House Negro/Half Negro is really ugly coming out of a white mouth no matter how well-meaning. Rob you have plenty of other valid critiques of Obama and I just do not think that one is yours to use.

However, that being said, the mean spirited, vitriolic, personal shit other people stepped up with in response was just as ugly in my eyes.

If there were mods in this place, the thread would have been locked days ago.