Would you give up sex for ever to be able to time travel?

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited April 2013 in Strut Central
SSIA.

Please post questions if you need clarification.

Please note hand jobs are allowed (and why shouldn't they be).

NEW STIPULATION: When you enroll in the Time Travel Program the other sex becomes totally hot for you as your sex organs grow but you have to ice them down every time like you are AC Green.

Comments

• no, becasue sex is part of the holy trinity: "smoke a blunt, drink a 40 and get laid"

seriously, i need to do all 3 right now becasue i fail to see the meaning or purpose of this post on a site mostly dedicated to soul music and petty, personal e-beefs.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I require clarification.

Do I have to come back or get to stay in the past or future if I choose?

I ask because:

Do I give it up now, in my present, real life but can indulge on my travels? Y/N

Do I give it up now and forever in my real life but get to indulge in my travels? Y/N

Do I give it up now and in my travels, but get to indulge when I get back to my real life? Y/N

Do I have to give it up forever, no matter what the calendar says? Y/N

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I'd do it! Then I'd time travel back to before I gave up sex.

edit: As I just realized, a thought already extensively covered by Bassie... great minds think alike I guess...

• batmonbatmon 27,574 Posts
    No.

Pussy > The Past

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Some of y'all might as well get something out of it.

• ReynaldoReynaldo 6,054 Posts
    Making lots of babies will already make me immortal.

As long as I dont fusk w/ this current timeline.

I'd go and talk to some ex-girlfriends in a parallel timeline.

I dont need to be on some Forrest Gump/Woody Allen shit watching Kool Herc in Cedar Park n shit.

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    I won't change the present like Marty McFly? Masturbation OK? Sure, why not.

Smoke a blunt. Drink a 40. And get laid.

1988 Related........

I don't need to have sex on the road, as it were; I'm not trying to go back into Syphilis For All!!!/Toothpaste For None!!!! times or be exposed to something in 2318 when people pass viruses on to each other just by thinking dirty thoughts.

I'm just trying to preserve my interests in the here and now!

Does using the Orgasmatron count?

• bassie said:
    I require clarification.

Do I have to come back or get to stay in the past or future if I choose?

I ask because:

Do I give it up now, in my present, real life but can indulge on my travels? Y/N

Do I give it up now and forever in my real life but get to indulge in my travels? Y/N

Do I give it up now and in my travels, but get to indulge when I get back to my real life? Y/N

Do I have to give it up forever, no matter what the calendar says? Y/N

Gladly.

Do I give it up now, in my present, real life but can indulge on my travels? Ha Nope.

Do I give it up now and forever in my real life but get to indulge in my travels? Ha Nope.

Do I give it up now and in my travels, but get to indulge when I get back to my real life? Nope. Gone forever.

Do I have to give it up forever, no matter what the calendar says? Yes

Please see the new stipulation at the top of the thread.

• batmon said:
    Does using the Orgasmatron count?

Is that the howard stern thing?

This dude, I mean eunuch, pioneered this shit...

My answer is no. Not because I am trying to make a statement about sex but F time travel. Going back seems counter-productive and I don't know if I want to see the fuckery the species will be perpetrating on each other 500 years from now.

I'd like to go back before Euroman discovered American music.

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts
    However messy sex gets, it won't get as messy as time travel. I mean:

http://surbrook.devermore.net/herosource/pulp_hero/montauk/monduncan.html

I want to go back before every other chick started saying: "I want you inside of me."

Wait, no I don't.

• HarveyCanal said:
    I want to go back before every other chick started saying: "I want you inside of me."

Wait, no I don't.

ha

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    batmon said:

I dont need to be on some Forrest Gump/Woody Allen shit watching Kool Herc in Cedar Park n shit.

Some lurker's ultimate fantasy of time traveling to have sex with Kool Herc has now been squashed.

• SIRUSSIRUS 2,554 Posts
    Controller_7 said:
    batmon said:

Some lurker's ultimate fantasy of time traveling to have sex with Kool Herc has now been squashed.

too late, i just sold this idea to random house for a cool ha'penny.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Isn't this the plot for Timecop?

• sakedelicsakedelic 247 Posts
    tough call, but probably no. besides, making babies in the past would make things....complicated

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    I'm time traveling right now and haven't given up a thing.

• this thread title sounds like the concept to an awesome direct to VHS Anthony Michael Hall movie.

• Can these hand jobs be lubricated?

• Yes and you could use lubrication that hasn't been designed yet from the future.

• GrandfatherGrandfather 2,303 Posts
    could you travel to a future with advanced sex robots and fuck them? or is it the act of sex with, no mater the object, that is forbidden?

• hendravishendravis 689 Posts
    could we have virtual sex like in Demolition Man, where two people have "virtual sex" by wearing headsets that simulate sexual contact and arousal?