Last Ounce of Courage (holy fuck, this movie looks amazing-r)

JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central

I fucking dare anyone to watch it in it's entirety.

I'm seriously considering hosting a screening of this...

Comments

• FlomotionFlomotion 2,390 Posts
    IMDB User Reviews

Great movie, but not for liberals
    8 February 2013 | by jdmoon49 (United States) ??? See all my reviews
    This movie wants to get back the America we used to know. GOD first, not me first. This liberal version of America will not last. We have thumbed our nose at GOD to long. Look at all the things we do now in the name of Liberty. Murder babies and call it choice, allow two of the same sex to marry, let convicted criminals sit in prison instead of finding a tall tree and a short piece of rope and taking care of business. We are loosing our moral values and no one seems to care. Its whatever that goes now. No wrong or right. I hate to see this for the generations to follow me. But the time will come and people will think about all the wrong choices America has made.

• kalakala 3,358 Posts
    lol
    douchechills-check
    fred williamson-check
    straight to youtube/mp4-check
    pro iraq stance=check

looks like an afterschool special for teabaging sarah palin cunalinguists

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,080 Posts
    kala said:
    lol
    fred williamson-check

haha....oh wow.

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    The dude at the end wiping away a tear is classic.

b/w

I bet this has a kick-ass soundtrack.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Black man keeping the white man down. Fred has gone full circle!

I love the premise that religion has been pushed out when it's still dictating national policy.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    Electrode said:
    kala said:
    lol
    fred williamson-check

haha....oh wow.

Flomotion said:
    IMDB User Reviews

Great movie, but not for liberals
    8 February 2013 | by jdmoon49 (United States) ??? See all my reviews
    This movie wants to get back the America we used to know. GOD first, not me first. This liberal version of America will not last. We have thumbed our nose at GOD to long. Look at all the things we do now in the name of Liberty. Murder babies and call it choice, allow two of the same sex to marry, let convicted criminals sit in prison instead of finding a tall tree and a short piece of rope and taking care of business. We are loosing our moral values and no one seems to care. Its whatever that goes now. No wrong or right. I hate to see this for the generations to follow me. But the time will come and people will think about all the wrong choices America has made.

God...that group of people are so strange to me that I can never tell if they are legit or trolling....

They are so serious it's scary. Go to Above Top Secret and see all their freak outs about gun control etc.

• Just in the trailer there was 2000 clich??s.
    I was expecting the "America......fusk yeah....". song.

• It's like "Falling Down" but for opressed Christians

• OkemOkem 4,617 Posts
    This has midget biker gang members though.

I watched a random 20 mins of it. There's some really funny moments, it's kinda like something the SouthPark people would dream up.

TheKindCromang said:
    It's like "Falling Down" but for opressed Christians

I'm pretty sure you need to submit that review to IMDB.

Okem said:
    This has midget biker gang members though.

I watch a random 20 mins of it. There's some really funny moments, it's kinda like something the SouthPark people would dream up.

So did you stp watching after 20 minutes because it just got too fucking horrible? I'm curious because I'm totally committed to watching this thing from beginning to end in the near future. I don't know how I'm going to pull it off...it'll probably be the closest I get to feeling the pain and exhaustion of running a marathon.

• Fuggitt. I'm gonna watch the whole thing right now. I got time to kill. Who knows? This could be the next Troll 2

TheKindCromang said:
    Fuggitt. I'm gonna watch the whole thing right now. I got time to kill. Who knows? This could be the next Troll 2

Stay strong, dude...

• bluesnagbluesnag 1,285 Posts
    TheKindCromang said:
    Fuggitt. I'm gonna watch the whole thing right now. I got time to kill. Who knows? This could be the next Troll 2

So? Review?

bluesnag said:
    TheKindCromang said:

So? Review?

He joined a militia. We'll never hear from him....

volumen said:
    bluesnag said:
    TheKindCromang said:

So? Review?

He joined a militia. We'll never hear from him....

I thought the same thing...clearly, he drank the kool-aid.