Matthew Larkin Cassell Book!

WoimsahWoimsah 1,734 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
chalk this one up to another thing of greatness originating with Soul Strut.

Matthew Larkin Cassell has written a short book recalling the experience of his music being discovered some 30 years after it's making.

For those of you with Kindles / tablets / yada - you can check it HERE! Support!

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    *facemelt*

• ill!! can i get this without a kindle or ipad and just read on computer? is there a print edition?

• willie_fugalwillie_fugal 1,862 Posts
    crabmongerfunk said:
    ill!! can i get this without a kindle or ipad and just read on computer? is there a print edition?

doesn't look like there's a print edition, but if you buy the kindle version you can read on your computer, either through your browser or Amazon's kindle app for PC or Mac.

just bought this myself, looking forward to reading.

Wait...this isn't iPad compatible?? Hoping to make this my first eBook purchase, not counting The Fantastic Flying Books Of Morris Lessmore which I bought for my niece and which is also awesome.

Herm said:
    Wait...this isn't iPad compatible?? Hoping to make this my first eBook purchase, not counting The Fantastic Flying Books Of Morris Lessmore which I bought for my niece and which is also awesome.

Nevermind. I figured it out. I'm not too bright when it comes to this tech stuff.

He starts it off with a shout out to me!! How freakin' awesome is that?! I mean, I'm just "a guy from Arizona," but still!! Real headz know!!

b/w

Just finished this. Well, just started AND finished this at lunch. Great read! Really REALLY awesome that I played a part in this. I really hope this comes out in print. I know it'd be a very short book, but still... You know how us collectors are!