dipset dipset dipset dipset

BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
10 year show at bb kings tonight. who is going?
no idea why im going

Comments

• Blues Club in Times Square
    By Barbara Ross / NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
    Published: Tuesday, January 15, 2013, 12:20 AM

A Queens mother is singing the blues ??? saying a rat chomped on her toe in a Times Square nightclub.

Andrea Veras has filed a lawsuit against the B.B. King Blues Club & Grill, charging that it failed to maintain the West 42nd St. location ???in a safe and hygienic condition . . . free of rodents??? when she was there on Sept. 3, 2011.

Veras, 56, had gone to the club with two friends to celebrate her birthday by listening to a Ray Charles tribute when they asked to be moved to an empty table closer to the stage, her lawyer, Peter Panas, said.

The women had just settled down with their drinks when Veras, who was wearing open-toed shoes, felt something sharp on the fourth toe of her left foot.

???She thinks it???s somebody???s heel and she says to her friend, ???What are you doing? Stop,?????? Panas said. ???But the pain persists so she says, ???Stop digging your heel into me.??? Her friend denies she???s doing anything.???

The friend then looked under the table ??? where she saw a rat hanging off Veras??? foot, teeth sunk into the bare toe. ???It was not a cute pet mouse that ran loose. It was a big New York City sewer rat,??? said another attorney, Dean Pavlos.

Panas said Veras, a secretary with the Legal Aid Society, saw a doctor who said the toe was infected and prescribed an antibiotic.

Club spokeswoman Lauren Sachs denied the allegations.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york/queens-mom-toe-rat-chomped-times-square-club-article-1.1240217#ixzz2OZqMFYqP

• DB_CooperDB_Cooper Manhatin' 7,823 Posts
    I was sitting in a park Saturday when I realized that what I had assumed was a squirrel just hanging out on the blacktop footpath nibbling a nut was actually a huge NYC rat who was truly and completely devoid of fucks. After five minutes, he hopped off, eventually running headfirst into a curb. Given his clear disorientation, I'm guessing he had half of the world's known infections circulating through his system. #ilovenewyorkitstheplacedreamsaremadeoftheresnothingyoucantdoetcetc

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    I had a dream the other night that I woke up in a room (that isn't my real life bedroom) with nothing but my bed (that isn't my real life bed) in it and a small domestic black cat, a black panther and a blood splattered corner with various half-eaten things...one of which looked like it may have been a rat at one point. Unfortunately, the room was carpeted and the only thing I could think about is the huge hassle it would be to clean the mess. I realized I was dreaming so I went back to bed and woke myself up. That moment in a horrible dream where you realize it's a dream that you can get out of is one of the greatest feelings of relief there is.

I would love to see Dipset, but the border police have other ideas for them: No, go back.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    bassie said:
    That moment in a horrible dream where you realize it's a dream that you can get out of is one of the greatest feelings of relief there is.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    Is Dipset banned in Canada? DUI-related?

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    Most, if not all of them, have been denied at the border in the past couple of years. Show last year got cancelled on account of it. Grab-bag of charges-related.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    PatrickCrazy said:
    10 year show at bb kings tonight. who is going?
    no idea why im going

I'm going.... you're for sure in? I didn't find out until today that I was going when my optometrist called me and told me he had an extra ticket for me.

Goot Times.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    yeah my girl bought tickets as a valentines day present, haha. can't be mad at that
    your optometrist???

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Jdeez got that good glaucoma treatment on diplock.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    im a moron, hah

I was just kidding. I don't think holmes is even a smoker.

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    ive been at work for 12 hours already so nothing is going to make sense to me at this point

Work is kicking my ass today too. Head is spinning. I need some glaucoma treatment, stat.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Jdeez got that good glaucoma treatment on diplock.

no, literally - I got a text from my eye doctor and he told me that he had an extra ticket to the 10 yr anniversary Diplomatic Immunity show.

OF COURSE I took him up on it. Spot was crazy packed and I thought they put on a great show - even if there were 50 lemn dudes and their cousins on stage. WILD FOR THE NIGHT.

shit photo but w/e.

• jdeez said:
    no, literally - I got a text from my eye doctor and he told me that he had an extra ticket to the 10 yr anniversary Diplomatic Immunity show.

I'm with all of our peoples, peepin' through Oliver Peoples.

• jdeezjdeez 638 Posts
    hogginthefogg said:

I'm with all of our peoples, peepin' through Oliver Peoples.
    [/i]
    [/i]
    [/i]
    [/i]
    [/i]

GOLD!

• BrianBrian 7,618 Posts
    haha, ross still got it.
    good show, juelz and cam seemed legitimately happy to be there. so happy the jim jones happy hour ended when it did. first time seeing flex play. lost my shit when i heard the bomb drop followed by ESCOBAR SEASON HAS RETURNED