PEEPS/Easter Candy Appreciation (NRR)

rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
edited April 2007 in Strut Central
Happy Easter/Passover to the strut this weekend.Where my peeps at? b/w Passover Ten Plagues Peeps Edition

Comments

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    peeps are fucking gross.

• troublemantroubleman 1,928 Posts
    Happy Easter/Passover to the strut this weekend.

Where my peeps at? b/w Passover Ten Plagues Peeps Edition

love these.
    Somehow hate the other holiday ones even though I'm sure it tastes the same (just the color/shape difference)

The newest thing I see is chocolate covered peeps which I don't understand...why would anyone want to update something that didn't need an update?

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    peeps are fucking gross.

hahaha I knew this post would draw the ire of the anti-Peeps. it seems you either love these shits or you hate them.

but hey bro, I respect your opinion on Peeps.

peeps are fucking gross.

yo but can you at least get with the Cadbury cream joints?!?!?!

• UnherdUnherd 1,880 Posts

• hcrinkhcrink 8,729 Posts
    peeps are fucking gross.

oh yes. I could eat myself sick on thems'.

• Dogz, its all about reese's peanut butter eggs. totally son the regular ones. see, its alla bout the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. the ogs are good, but too much chocolate in the crimped edges.

But, the egggggs. one layer of silky smooth chocolate, and extra peanut butter because of that shape. These are the joint.

• rkwparkrkwpark 915 Posts
    Dogz, its all about reese's peanut butter eggs. totally son the regular ones. see, its alla bout the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. the ogs are good, but too much chocolate in the crimped edges.

But, the egggggs. one layer of silky smooth chocolate, and extra peanut butter because of that shape. These are the joint.

my teeth hurt after i eat them things. cant stand peeps but the reese's eggs and those caramel filled cadbury eggs are bombass!

• Dogz, its all about reese's peanut butter eggs. totally son the regular ones. see, its alla bout the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. the ogs are good, but too much chocolate in the crimped edges.

Oh shit dood you just dropped mad science. I scoop these joints up after Easter for halfprice. We used to have rankings for all the seasonal Reese's PB deals and the Egg was the clear number one follwed by I believe the Christmas Tree.

• spelunkspelunk 3,400 Posts

• marumaru 1,450 Posts
    my girlfriend and I had a peeps eating contest a while back.

Oh shit dood you just dropped mad science. I scoop these joints up after Easter for halfprice. We used to have rankings for all the seasonal Reese's PB deals and the Egg was the clear number one follwed by I believe the Christmas Tree.

Nice... I think this calls for a

See, I'm glad to hear that other people are dedicated some real time and scientific thinking to this.

On to another easter candy...this is the only time of year i'll drop a malted milk ball down the gullett.

I hate peeps; i always used to trade them with my jewish roomate in college, because his parents didn't send them to him. he ate bacon off the passover plates.

• SyminSymin 999 Posts

a kid found one with a razor in it this week
    he got all cut up too
    you know he was going at that thing hard before he realized there was an inch and a half peice of sharp as furk metal in it.

• john_doejohn_doe 237 Posts
    Dogz, its all about reese's peanut butter eggs. totally son the regular ones. see, its alla bout the ratio of chocolate to peanut butter. the ogs are good, but too much chocolate in the crimped edges.

Don't forget:

LIMITED EDITION!

• jaymackjaymack 5,199 Posts
    none of this looks or sounds good. my sweettooth is fading fast.

annual pascal bump.

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    :shit_yeah:

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    When I lived in the Bay, I'd see a 250lb woman on Muni eating peeps for breakfast...everyday.

b/w

It wasn't even close to Easter.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts

This time of year I need to lookout for passover/kosher coke.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts
    spelunk said:

:real_headz:

I used to get boxes of those nut chew with dark chocolate mixes. See's Candies is the shit!

Peeps scare the fuck out of me. Marshmallow in general looks like some industrial byproduct, then they press it into an animal shape and spray paint it pink or other unnatural colors. Probably takes a good 10 years for those things to make their way down your intestinal tract.

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    The-gaffler said:

haha! Is this supposed to be a rendition of the Black Cat in DC?

b/w

Cadbury Mini-eggs > Creme eggs

• Bon Vivant said:

• The_NonThe_Non 5,691 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    When I lived in the Bay, I'd see a 250lb woman on Muni eating peeps for breakfast...everyday.

b/w

It wasn't even close to Easter.
    "My Mind's Playing Tricks On Me" (Remix) in the making!

• The-gafflerThe-gaffler 2,190 Posts
    Bon Vivant said:
    The-gaffler said:

haha! Is this supposed to be a rendition of the Black Cat in DC?

b/w

yes,

and

vintageinfants said:
    Bon Vivant said:

YES!