Jelly Bean Thread >

downtownrobbrowndowntownrobbrown 446 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
Starbust Crazy Bean jelly beans are the heat! These aren't your granny's Jelly Beans! Mouth Heat!

What's the best jelly bean you've ever had?

Comments

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Bertie bots snot flavor, or maybe vomit.

I dig a nice jelly belly. Weve got those starburst ones in te house, but they seem pretty average to me. I don't think ours are Crazy Bean though.

• You gotta go Crazy Bean.

• finelikewinefinelikewine "ONCE UPON A TIME, I HAD A VINYL." http://www.discogs.com/user/permabulker 1,416 Posts

• Bon VivantBon Vivant The Eye of the Storm 2,018 Posts
    Jelly Belly Strawberry Daquiri or Blueberry.

• rootlesscosmorootlesscosmo 12,848 Posts
    The Jelly Belly factory is a fun visit.

• dj_cityboydj_cityboy 1,460 Posts
    Jelly Belly - Butter Popcorn and Juicy Pear are my favs, we have a shop in Halifax called "The Freak Lunchbox" where you can pretty well buy any type of candy, old and new...best place for killing time and spending money, I haven't been there in a few months..

http://www.freaklunchbox.com/

rootlesscosmo said:
    The Jelly Belly factory is a fun visit.

Serious. I thoroughly enjoyed it. They give you a bag of misshapen jelly bellies at the end too. The footage of them creating taffy kind of blew my mind.

• GatorToofGatorToof 582 Posts
    Haven't had the tour of Jelly Belly, however; I do enjoy their work. Distributed a case of the Bertie's Bots Magical Beans to the friends and family this past Christmas. Although, I've had to drastically reduce my sweets intake, Juicy Pear is my favorite flavor. I also like the Starburst jelly beans, so I will try the Crazy Bean when it is convenient. Nowadays, the only sweet I am likely to have on me or in the apartment is Butter Rum flavored Lifesavers.