The soulstrut top 100 on another forum

Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
edited March 2013 in Strut Central
http://www.forumusic.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?125-Soulstrut-top-100-records-thread

I bet some of those people are on here, but it's kind of funny to me that it's a ten page thread. Just pop over here and join the conversation.

Post modern.

Comments

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Grest stuff.

• bassiebassie 11,710 Posts
    There is so much pissant commentary on the first few pages, I fast forwarded to the end. It got better when they started talking about what they like as opposed to shitting on what they never liked in the first place.

• tripledoubletripledouble 7,636 Posts
    or never listened to.
    I got this LP in a charity the best part of ten years ago, and it's never been on the deck, such is my love of live LP's!

whaaaaat did you say????!?! thrrrrrow this man into the dungeon!!

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    Seriously, to own Curtis Live for 10 years and never have listened to it once?!

As the kids say, "take your face off!"

• PattrickPattrick 57 Posts
    Guilty here. A group of us set up Spoke Records as a hobby and enjoyed doing the website so much we decided to do another one where we could stick articles up about other stuff we like as well.

We called the website Forumusic because we met via music forums and the majority of our social chat was about forums, posters and the music they posted. It made sense to add a forum for viewers to comment on the articles but that hasn't really taken off yet.

No problem at all removing the Soul Strut 100 thread if the moderators here feel it's infringing?

• Controller_7Controller_7 4,052 Posts
    I see no problem with it. It's a public document and no harm in you guys discussing it. I was really just pointing out the fact that it was interesting enough to end up being a 10 page thread on another forum. Also the metadata aspect of it being a discussion about a discussion is interesting to me. You're all welcome to join the threads over here.

No harm, no foul.

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    tripledouble said:

whaaaaat did you say????!?! thrrrrrow this man into the dungeon!!

Damn it, T**y...I just lost a grip of Hip Hop points. I could've sworn this was off Derelicts Of Dialect!