Prince went all WWF Honky Tonk Man on The ROOTS guitar

13»

Comments

• Hotsauce84Hotsauce84 8,450 Posts
    volumen said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Not the thread for this, but anyone who doesn't "believe in chemtrails", plaese to explain what those planes are doing up there constantly?

I mean, are y'all not believing in the planes that you must be seeing leaving marks across the sky? As if they are a mirage...

Or do you think they are just spreading benign magic dust? Because you know, nothing bad ever happens in secret....

It is my belief that those planes are a combination of passenger, freight, and military planes that are traveling from place to place for some reason other than to spread chemical poisons, and that the trails they leave are created by moisture condensation. Just sayin'.

Thanks for responding. But passenger and freight planes don't typically fly at such extreme angles that don't seem to lead anywhere in particular. And condensation from planes dissipates after a few minutes. It doesn't expand across the sky over the course of hours.

I suggest watching them more closely.

Yea, I seen a perfectly clear day (with nothing in the forecast) turn to hazy as the trails spread out. You can watch it happen if your reading on the deck. Something strange their.

1. What are they spraying on us?

2. Why aren't the people who really believe in this (i.e. Harvey) wearing oxygen masks 24-7??

• Timeout. Don't you think if Prince was a wrester he'd be Golddust!

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    Not the thread for this, but anyone who doesn't "believe in chemtrails", plaese to explain what those planes are doing up there constantly?

I mean, are y'all not believing in the planes that you must be seeing leaving marks across the sky? As if they are a mirage...

Or do you think they are just spreading benign magic dust? Because you know, nothing bad ever happens in secret....

It is my belief that those planes are a combination of passenger, freight, and military planes that are traveling from place to place for some reason other than to spread chemical poisons, and that the trails they leave are created by moisture condensation. Just sayin'.

Thanks for responding. But passenger and freight planes don't typically fly at such extreme angles that don't seem to lead anywhere in particular. And condensation from planes dissipates after a few minutes. It doesn't expand across the sky over the course of hours.

My dad used to be a SAC pilot and I can tell you for a fact that this is wrong.

He used to fly the same pattern back and forth between the Bahamas and Morocco every day, and under the right conditions he would see his contrail from the day before.

Plus, if they wanted to dose us with mind control spray, why would they do it in some shit that hangs in the sky visibly for hours?

This, along with every other single aspect of the chemtrail BS can be completely dismantled by anybody familiar with the relevant sciences.

• volumenvolumen 2,532 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:

My dad used to be a SAC pilot and I can tell you for a fact that this is wrong.

He used to fly the same pattern back and forth between the Bahamas and Morocco every day, and under the right conditions he would see his contrail from the day before.

Plus, if they wanted to dose us with mind control spray, why would they do it in some shit that hangs in the sky visibly for hours?

This, along with every other single aspect of the chemtrail BS can be completely dismantled by anybody familiar with the relevant sciences.

What is the science that allows water vapor to say in the air on a warm sunny day and then spread out into a foggy haze?

People are suspicious because of the fact the the government has sprayed civilian populations (usually black) in St Louis as well as all the other experiments like Tuskegee that show the government can and will do things like this. Look up the thousand of sheep that dropped dead next to the weapons testing site in Utah and the gov shrugged their shoulders. A simple scientific experiment could resolve the chem trail issue, instead the government says "it's water vapor, go back to sleep America".

• HorseleechHorseleech 3,830 Posts
    volumen said:
    What is the science that allows water vapor to say in the air on a warm sunny day and then spread out into a foggy haze?

It's a function of humidity, air pressure, temperature and air currents. Sorry, there's nothing unusual there.

What's the science of dosing people with stuff that hangs for hours in the air rather than just dropping to the ground - where the people are?

• SnagglepusSnagglepus 1,756 Posts
    Horseleech said:

What's the science of dosing people with stuff that hangs for hours in the air rather than just dropping to the ground - where the people are?

Ours is not to reason why the masters do as they do.

• creescrees 9 Posts
    I honestly don't believe that it was intentional. Prince does this all the time with his guitars and there's usually a tech to catch it. It looks like he just forgot that it was still plugged in.

Judging by the initial tweets and fb posts, Kirk Douglas was not a happy bunny, but he subsequently posted this:

"Guitar's in the shop. I have an emotional attachment to that guitar because of the look, sound, and feel of the thing. I recorded music with it that I have an attachment to. Once it's fixed I will have a deeper appreciation for it. I'm glad for the dialogue that this has created. About celebrity, hero worship, losing yourself in performance, human decency and art itself. If art is supposed to invoke emotion and reaction, then the throwing of the guitar was the master stroke. He apologized, shook my hand and said he'd take care of it. Even after he did that I STILL asked him to sign it (he says he hasn't signed anything since the 70's) so I was guilty for being blinded by my love for the music that has passed through him"

Plus he just played the Carnegie Hall Prince tribute tonight, so I'm guessing that all's well between them.

• ppadilhappadilha 2,236 Posts

wrasslin' + politics: this thread is really coming together now

• What I don't understand about this is the people taking the George the Animal Steele stance on this matter in that if you let George the Animal Steele borrow your turnbuckle and he eats it that's ok because "That's what George the Animal Steele does".

Total bullshit.

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts

Jet engines tend to do this as they have since they were invented.

The science that governs our planet, solar system and observable galaxy....

If there is any conspiracy here, it's that any nefarious people in power are very happy with people wasting their time on fucking retarded and easily debunked conspiracy theories such as chemtrails.

It is pretty entertaining to watch us pot headed, record molesting laymen pretend we know what the fuck we are talking about, tho...

• DJ_EnkiDJ_Enki 6,471 Posts
    Horseleech said:
    HarveyCanal said:
    DB_Cooper said:
    HarveyCanal said:

My dad used to be a SAC pilot

PART OF THE CONSPIRACY

• HarveyCanalHarveyCanal "a distraction from my main thesis." 13,234 Posts
    Bullshit. I watched contrails for 20+ years. They always looked the same. Then about 15 years ago, I started seeing something clearly different.

http://beforeitsnews.com/chemtrails/2013/02/chemtrails-admitted-by-senators-office-2430594.html

http://www.naturalnews.com/037451_chemtrails_conspiracy_theory_geoengineering.html

• JectWonJectWon (@_@) 1,654 Posts
    HarveyCanal said:
    Bullshit. I watched contrails for 20+ years. They always looked the same. Then about 15 years ago, I started seeing something clearly different.

They've been (contrails) around and confusing people for decades...peep an article from 1958...

Galveston, Texas, Sunday, October 28, 1951, in The Galveston Daily News:
    Mystery Veils Vapor Wreath in Gaveston???s Sunny SkiesIt wasn???t a sky-written soft-drink ad and the weatherman couldn???t offer an explanation either for the fat white streaks of vapor hanging motionless in Galveston skies around noon Saturday.
    But it seems fairly certain that a six-engined B-36 left the heavy white trail in its wake as it circled over the city.
    Neither municipal airport nor civil aeronautics authority official had a flight plan on the bomber. Both outfits however, believed that the jet-powered B-36 was on a training mission from Carswell Air Force Base in Fort Worth.
    An Air Force spokesman at Carswell Base refused to comment on either the bomber or its ???vapor trail??? when contacted late Saturday by The News.
    Mystery of the massive vapor streaks was their long steady persistence in breeze-stirred skies rather than their expulsion from the jet-powered plane. Airport officials commented that a vapor trail usually fades away swiftly, as in sky-writing.
    They also said that planes may leave vapor trails when flying at high altitudes. But it was unlikely, they added, that the air would remain still enough to keep the vapor from fading swiftly.
    Another odd thing ??? onlookers said the bomber engines rather than the jet exhausts were pushing out the vapor clouds.
    The only thing certain about the vapor mystery seems to be that the B-36 was flying at altitudes between 10,000 and 25,000 feet when it circled Galverston.

I suppose that chemtrail people could say that "the trails in the above article are noted to fade swiftly" but who knows what delineation of time 'swiftly' means...

HarveyCanal said:

I can't find anything about the lab study that this article mentions. Typically lab studies come with tons of documentation and evidence supporting the results. I also haven't been able to find any other accounts of this Senator admitting to this other than chemtrail sites that basically copy and paste this same article.

HarveyCanal said:

She doesn't admit anything...she's just saying she thinks it's a US/CIA conspiracy that should be looked into and she was dismissed by scientists.

I'm not buying it...

Goddammit...this is not the level of productivity I anticipated for my friday.

EDIT: Also, the chaffing that is mentioned in the Senator article is different. It's an evasive measure/tactic that was used by air craft to avoid being hit by a missle. Living by a military base or within a fly zone where the military fucks around could definitely put you in a position to see remnants of chaff, I'd imagine...but I don't think that's the same thing as the chemtrail deal that people are talking about.