Soul Strut 100: # 35 - Leo Sayer - Endless Flight

2»

Comments

• phatmoneysackphatmoneysack Melbourne 1,124 Posts
    Love the write up!

• dollar_bindollar_bin I heartily endorse this product and/or event 2,326 Posts

• MondeyanoMondeyano Reykjavik 863 Posts
    The GIF looping animation of him removing his head and passing it, while being passed a Sayer head still haunts me to this day. Controller7? We should also honor all the art attributed to the album, placement in "finds" pics etc.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    Mondeyano said:
    The GIF looping animation of him removing his head and passing it, while being passed a Sayer head still haunts me to this day. Controller7? We should also honor all the art attributed to the album, placement in "finds" pics etc.

I believe that was one of many dollar_bin masterpieces.

I could be wrong. But I'm pretty sure.

• GamleOleGamleOle 508 Posts
    Dante said:
    i think i speak for all of us newbies when i ask how did this whole thing start.

If I remember correctly, it started when someone on here started picking up the album and posting photos of it in the "finds" threads because of the Gangstarr sample. Having seen it a couple of times in the finds threads, someone else started to think that it was a rare album. There are probably more nuances to the story, but I think that's how it basically started.