Comments

• staxwaxstaxwax 1,474 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    That scandalous coke head bitch
    The dumb bitch
    The pig faced woman
    Defunct pig face
    That scandalous hooker

Yo I need to meet this broad. Always had a weak spot for the funky skanless coke head bitch hookers. If she plays her cards right I might even let the pig face slide.

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    nzshadow said:
    That scandalous coke head bitch
    The dumb bitch
    The pig faced woman
    Defunct pig face
    That scandalous hooker

Electrode said:
    Both of you will be laughing about this incident many years down the line, I hope. Bygones?

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    I'm not even going to bother quoting any of these ramblings. Maybe your brain is fried enough so you really don't remember. My boyfriend's (we krauts are all a bit homo) licensing deal for the VL record was and is air tight, he actually still has it in print. Motel had a sub-licensing deal and reported only a fraction of what they had pressed up and sold. You acted like you ran the label and bragged about submitting wrong sales numbers which in effect is stealing. Maybe you don't remember it but I do. Simple as that.

I had to chuckle about the threats, can you actually have a "hood" when you're homeless?

• JimsterJimster Cruffiton.etsy.com 6,889 Posts

• Frank said:
    I'm not even going to bother quoting any of these ramblings. Maybe your brain is fried enough so you really don't remember. My boyfriend's (we krauts are all a bit homo) licensing deal for the VL record was and is air tight, he actually still has it in print. Motel had a sub-licensing deal and reported only a fraction of what they had pressed up and sold. You acted like you ran the label and bragged about submitting wrong sales numbers which in effect is stealing. Maybe you don't remember it but I do. Simple as that.

I had to chuckle about the threats, can you actually have a "hood" when you're homeless?

Homeless? Now that's funny... even funnier than defunct pig face... that was awesome...

Look Frank... you are remembering this shit all wrong. I would never steal shit from anyone, let alone brag about it. At this point, why do you care about this? I acted like I ran the label? Yeah... I developed reissue projects for the label but had nothing to do with the administrative end of the business. So if there was any wrongdoing as far as what you describe, I had nothing to do with it. Nor was I ever aware of any contention between your friend and defunct pig face. Basically dude... you're barking up the wrong tree. Let's track her sorry ass down and find out what really went on. That bitch owes me money too.

Now this has been fun... talking shit on each other and going back and forth for the amusement of these record nerds. I'm no longer in the record business. I'm way happier drawing, tattooing and getting behind a drum kit every now and then.... Time to bury the hatchet with this nowhere argument.... Have fun in Costa Rica, Frank... If we ever meet, I'll buy you a drink.... you can squeeze some rare exotic lime in it if you like... All the best...

• Frank said:

Homeless? Now that's funny... even funnier than defunct pig face... that was awesome...

Look Frank... you are remembering this shit all wrong. I would never steal shit from anyone, let alone brag about it. At this point, why do you care about this? I acted like I ran the label? Yeah... I developed reissue projects for the label but had nothing to do with the administrative end of the business. So if there was any wrongdoing as far as what you describe, I had nothing to do with it. Nor was I ever aware of any contention between your friend and defunct pig face. Basically dude... you're barking up the wrong tree. Let's track her sorry ass down and find out what really went on. That bitch owes me money too.

Now this has been fun... talking shit on each other and going back and forth for the amusement of these record nerds. I'm no longer in the record business. I'm way happier drawing, tattooing and getting behind a drum kit every now and then.... Time to bury the hatchet with this nowhere argument.... Have fun in Costa Rica, Frank... If we ever meet, I'll buy you a drink.... you can squeeze some rare exotic lime in it if you like... All the best...

• Frank said:

• kalakala 3,361 Posts
    why is this thread still going
    RAJ?
    lock/delete
    wtf dude

• I think the lesson here is it doesn't matter how long.

Everybody makes mistakes, people gotta be able to say they are sorry and they won't do that again.

Like the partridge family and the black eyed peas say, "meet you have way."

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    I miss the days when Iron Monkey was a regular contributor!

These threads are always horrific car crashes, but I have to confess a deep admiration for the way Frank slings invective. He's some kind of master of the put down. Next time I find myself in a negotiation, I'm going to hire Frank so we can do a good/bad cop routine. "You don't me want ask Frank to come back in the room, do you? He'll be really upset if I take him away from his orchids..."

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    Danno3000 said:

These threads are always horrific car crashes, but I have to confess a deep admiration for the way Frank slings invective. He's some kind of master of the put down. Next time I find myself in a negotiation, I'm going to hire Frank so we can do a good/bad cop routine. "You don't me want ask Frank to come back in the room, do you? He'll be really upset if I take him away from his orchids..."

• elise said:
    Danno3000 said:

Weird to have such a serious show with direct-to-the-audience dialogue.

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    [Thread Hijack]@Herm: I love it. I think it adds another element to the show that you don't normally get from a typical TV series. Escpecially those with the theme of running/working in the White House.[/Thread Hijack]

• eliseelise 3,252 Posts
    *double

• [Thread Hijack]@Herm: I love it. I think it adds another element to the show that you don't normally get from the usual TV series. Escpecially those with the theme of running/working in the White House.[/Thread Hijack]

I like the show (only 2 eps in) but that aspect's gonna take some getting used to.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    [Thread Hijack]@Herm: I love it. I think it adds another element to the show that you don't normally get from the usual TV series. Escpecially those with the theme of running/working in the White House.[/Thread Hijack]

I like the show (only 2 eps in) but that aspect's gonna take some getting used to.

Forgive me, but what show is this?

• Herm said:
    elise said:
    Danno3000 said:

Weird to have such a serious show with direct-to-the-audience dialogue.

just to nerd it up a little, this is called 'breaking the fourth wall'.

• DORDOR Two Ron Toe 9,899 Posts
    [Thread Hijack]@Herm: I love it. I think it adds another element to the show that you don't normally get from the usual TV series. Escpecially those with the theme of running/working in the White House.[/Thread Hijack]

Forgive me, but what show is this?

House of Cards. It's on Netflix and is really good IMO.

You can watch the first episode here (Even without having a netflix account)

http://movies.netflix.com/WiMovie/House_of_Cards/70178217

• RockadelicRockadelic Out Digging 13,993 Posts
    Danno3000 said:

The translation is silly....the title is accurate....my grandfather used to have a saying in German that loosely translated to "Never shy away from a fight, if you are sure you are right"

• Danno3000 said:

Why thank you... I used to really enjoy posting on here...

Lately though, my posts have been to do damage control on haters and their idiotic beefs with me. Some recent... some 12 years old...
    Neither of these internet tough guys would dare say jack shit to me in the same room, so I cant take it very seriously.... Just sucks to be on the receiving end of so much nonsense... Frank is a worthy inter-web adversary. Can talk mad shit and be clever with his little jabs. Still though... his argument was some old irrelevant bs aimed at the wrong person. Glad we could entertain you folls...

• GaryGary 3,982 Posts
    kala said:
    why is this thread still going
    RAJ?
    lock/delete
    wtf dude

Hey Kala.

What have you been up to?