setting the record straight

Comments

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Delay said:

yeah but frank... you came out of your face to badmouth someone you dont even know, on someone else's personal beef shit...

it's kind of bizarre how hard you go on this shit. you diss yourself by flexing so tough.

My remark has found it's intended target so for me this has worked out as planned. To someone who doesn't know the history, this must have looked pretty bad but I was never afraid of leaving a bit of collateral damage in my wake. My original comment was directed to Adrian in reference to a conversation we had ca. '01 where he not only freely and completely unsolicited admitted to having been complicit in falsifying pressing numbers and cheating my friend (of 25 years) and along with him the original artists of a certain release -out of substantial sums of money (This was a big seller that had a track included in the Jackie Brown soundtrack -back when records could still sell in serious numbers). Adrian's label has gone bust many years ago, he divorced his boss/co-owner and the whole venture left him broke. Well, if you team up with someone to steal from people and you eventually go your separate ways and in the process lose all your ill-gotten profits then you're still a thief. It's especially tough to shed yourself off such history if you've once been smug about it.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    J i m s t e r said:
    I thought the snipe about his tattooing was the lowpoint.

I call them like I see them. I don't want to hurt the feelings of any of his more unfortunate clients but a google image search and an unclouded judgment will have you come to the same conclusion.

• Frank, your descrption of mountains and raer daiquiris makes me wanna take you up on your and M**u***'s offer!

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    The_Hook_Up said:
    Frank, your descrption of mountains and raer daiquiris makes me wanna take you up on your and M**u***'s offer!

Haha, no inhibitions, we have 2 guest bedrooms complete with private baths and their own terrace...

• jamesjames chicago 1,863 Posts
    countmacula said:
    Don't turn your back on your heritage, Rock--don't go out like Peabo "I'm Not From Greenville" Bryson.

^^^^^^
    ????????????????
    I thought only people from Greenville knew about this!

I grew up in Anderson, but got up to Greenville a decent amount, so I must have picked it up somewhere in the drift. I know I heard something about Kevin Garnett, too, but I can't remember what it was.

• james said:
    countmacula said:
    Don't turn your back on your heritage, Rock--don't go out like Peabo "I'm Not From Greenville" Bryson.

^^^^^^
    ????????????????
    I thought only people from Greenville knew about this!

I grew up in Anderson, but got up to Greenville a decent amount, so I must have picked it up somewhere in the drift. I know I heard something about Kevin Garnett, too, but I can't remember what it was.

Yeah, people like to say KG is from Chicago because he left Mauldin in "controversy" but KG actually has done a lot for Mauldin he built a, at the time, a state of the art bball court. And his mom still lives there.

• buttonbutton 1,475 Posts
    This thread is like some weird, textual incarnation of the most impotent and boring train wreck of all time.

• LeftyLefty 259 Posts
    :comedy_gold: Haha dat classic soulsturt maddoggie shit

• skelskel You can't cheat karma 5,033 Posts
    Thought this thread was going to be about techniques for dewarping 45s.

• skel said:
    Thought this thread was going to be about techniques for dewarping 45s.

the machine is still in the works.

• Danno3000Danno3000 2,850 Posts
    Nobody does an internet take-down like Frank. My life is richer for the charm of his vitriol.

• dukeofdelridgedukeofdelridge urgent.monkey.mice 2,453 Posts
    Yall dudes need float tanks in your lives.

• Frank said:
    J i m s t e r said:
    I thought the snipe about his tattooing was the lowpoint.

I call them like I see them. I don't want to hurt the feelings of any of his more unfortunate clients but a google image search and an unclouded judgment will have you come to the same conclusion.

Damn... this fool doesn't know when to shut the fuck up...

Hey Frank, you don't know me dude... at all.... you know nothing about my life or the fact that I wasn't even married to the scandalous coke head bitch that owned Motel Records. You also don't know the particulars regarding the licensing deal in question about that Vampyros Lesbos record. You're acting like the music business is some fair and square game. Untainted by greed or shady business practices. Your friend lost money and so did I. That dumb bitch probably dropped dead of an overdose because NO ONE has seen or heard from her since I split. Don't care... that was long ago, dude... let it go already....

Furthermore.... I dunno what tattoo work of mine you've seen. Ive only been tattooing for three years, so of course there's gonna be lackluster early work of mine floating around as my technique progresses. Not like its an easy art to master. This is some of my work....

Tattoo work
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.188796401253546.45300.188785464587973&type=1

and this is my artwork...
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.189166421216544.45453.188785464587973&type=3

Feel free to check it out....

You can stop talking shit now, Frank.... we get it... you're an insufferable douche...

• mannybolonemannybolone Los Angeles, CA 15,025 Posts
    This thread has "please lock me" written all over it. I'm going to lay off for now but for real, it was a lot better when it was about red beans brands.

• FrankFrank 2,370 Posts
    Look, we both know what expired during that conversation we had about this years back. You not only admitted to stealing money (and as you know very well, we're not talking peanuts here) by falsifying manufacturing records to your licenser, you bragged about it as it would have been a cool thing to do. This was when you were still in cahoots with the pig faced woman and passed yourself off as the guy who runs Motel Records. Now, that you have long separated yourself from the defunct label as well as from defunct pig face, doesn't change the fact that you have been complicit in stealing from other people and bragging about it. That you came out at the bottom end without having been able to secure any personal financial gain from this crooked enterprise also doesn't change anything, it only proves one thing: Opportunism and dishonesty may work out for the smart and unscrupulous but when the level of dishonesty is too far out of proportion to the level of ones intelligence then in the end you're left holding a pile of doodoo. Get it tattooed somewhere as a memento so you don't forget it.

Good luck!

Frank

• OligeeOligee 289 Posts

• Delighted that this thread has resurfaced.

• Frank said:
    Look, we both know what expired during that conversation we had about this years back. You not only admitted to stealing money (and as you know very well, we're not talking peanuts here) by falsifying manufacturing records to your licenser, you bragged about it as it would have been a cool thing to do. This was when you were still in cahoots with the pig faced woman and passed yourself off as the guy who runs Motel Records. Now, that you have long separated yourself from the defunct label as well as from defunct pig face, doesn't change the fact that you have been complicit in stealing from other people and bragging about it. That you came out at the bottom end without having been able to secure any personal financial gain from this crooked enterprise also doesn't change anything, it only proves one thing: Opportunism and dishonesty may work out for the smart and unscrupulous but when the level of dishonesty is too far out of proportion to the level of ones intelligence then in the end you're left holding a pile of doodoo. Get it tattooed somewhere as a memento so you don't forget it.

Good luck!

Frank

I don't remember bragging about this licensing deal or how many records were sold... i don't even give a shit. That dated, irrelevant euro trash record sucked ass and was popular for a very short time.... the fact that i'm not unscrupulous or a crook is why I ended up with nothing. That scandalous hooker owed me a grip of money and when push came to shove, it was a done deal... a learning experience, certainly not lack of intelligence on my part but a lack of malice...

Must be nice to talk shit all the way in Costa Rica.... let me know if you're ever in my hood. We'll see what you have to say when we meet face to face. "Good luck" is what you will definitely need if you say one stupid outta line thing to me... looking forward....

• it's gotta be hard holding a tattoo gun steady when you are such a tough guy. way to go!

• speakmumbles said:
    it's gotta be hard holding a tattoo gun steady when you are such a tough guy. way to go!

That doesn't even make sense...

Now I remember why I stopped posting here...

Carry on with the shit talking about how I was a part of some horrible, scandalous scheme that took licensing money from the pockets of some kraut douchebag 20 years ago... if I remember correctly, the party in question didn't even have the proper right to sub-license that crap record in the first place. The owner for the master rights of that recording wasn't able to be located for some reason. For all I know, the ppl that sub-licensed that record didn't even have the proper rights. In which case, they were even bigger crooks. They not only made money from sales in Europe, but also got a piece of the action from US sales.

I could truly give a fuck... such nonsense... such hater bullshit...

• ElectrodeElectrode Los Angeles 3,083 Posts
    Both of you will be laughing about this incident many years down the line, I hope. Bygones?

• leonleon 883 Posts
    Electrode said:
    Both of you will be laughing about this incident many years down the line, I hope. Bygones?
    Let us know when it happened guys

• mannybolone said:
    This thread has "please lock me" written all over it. I'm going to lay off for now but for real, it was a lot better when it was about red beans brands.

No way, this thread has "read me" and "classic" written all over it!

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    Although I know nothing about the deal with the licensing of this record, I have known Adrian for over a decade now and am proud to call him a friend, he has never been one to try to get over on someone and has carried himself with respect while at the same time he takes no shit from anyone.

What I find truly interesting about this is all of this stems from a conversation that took place over eleven years ago. Seriously, it may time to let it go and move on.

As for his tattoo work, sniping at what a man has chosen to do for a living is pretty damn petty. I'll vouch for his artwork all day, so much so that I've gone to him to get several pieces done and plan to get more.

• guzzo co-sign = further indictment

• yon raperape!!!

im taking no sides in this thoroughly entertaining digital octagon fight, but i have to frown on Iornmonkeys hating on the vampyros music. that shit is fire!!!!! lesbooooooooooooooooooos for victory!!!!!!

• DELETE

• GuzzoGuzzo 8,611 Posts
    rape_donkeys said:
    guzzo co-sign = further indictment

Hi S*mon

• Guzzo said:
    Although I know nothing about the deal with the licensing of this record, I have known Adrian for over a decade now and am proud to call him a friend, he has never been one to try to get over on someone and has carried himself with respect while at the same time he takes no shit from anyone.

What I find truly interesting about this is all of this stems from a conversation that took place over eleven years ago. Seriously, it may time to let it go and move on.

As for his tattoo work, sniping at what a man has chosen to do for a living is pretty damn petty. I'll vouch for his artwork all day, so much so that I've gone to him to get several pieces done and plan to get more.

Well thanks, homie... I certainly appreciate the kind words. You've always been a solid friend as well....

I truly have no idea what the fuck conversation Frank is referring to but there's no way I would ever brag about stealing from someone. Not a thief, never stole from anyone in my life. This is a bizarre long-standing grudge that this moron's been stewing about for like 15 years. I just love how some people attach their egos to something they were never a part of creating in the first place. Coming at me all stupid. As if he were the original composer of the music on the record that's been screwed over by the big bad American record label. So dumb...

This whole beef started from another thread where someone was talking some mad bullshit on me as well... everyone read through and commented. Some in my favor, most neutral and Frank of course, couldn't wait to dust off his vampyros lesbos beef & talk some shit, Then I got pissed, blew up the spot by checking the living shit out of thread starter... and the party was over...thread was deleted. Oh but Frank just couldn't leave it at that. This ancient vampyros lesbos cold case file must be re-opened. Frank and his boyfriend must be vindicated for the unbelievable fortune that was stolen from them... so here we are... now I'm supposed to prove I'm not a thief? Really dude? I stole money from someone and actually bragged to him about it on here? I don't even have to say it's bullshit... overtly obvious that its complete bullshit. Fuck that puto...

Anyway, Ad*m... thanks again. I'll let you know when I get back out West and we can discuss your tattoo ideas. Lates...

• nzshadownzshadow 5,518 Posts
    That scandalous coke head bitch
    The dumb bitch
    The pig faced woman
    Defunct pig face
    That scandalous hooker